Victoria's Secret Hair Major Shine Conditioner uploaded by Sanihe R.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Flawless Supermodel hair starts with our shine-boosting conditioner, which leaves your tresses looking ultra glossy, super-healthy and oh-so-sexy.

Kelsi S.
I recently bought this at the semi annual sale. Since I have started using it my hair has been super soft and shiny. The scent is amazing and lasts all day! It's is kinda pricey if not on sale but it is so worth it!
Brittany B.
Yulee, FL
I've been using this conditioner now for a couple weeks and it leaves my hair smelling so amazing. The only down side is that it doesn't leave my hair as soft as my favorite conditioner. Still is soft but just not as soft.
Samantha M.
Clarksville, TN
My favorite conditioner, this smells great and leaves a long lasting scent in my hair. It also leaves my hair super smooth, shiny, and easy to style. The price is iffy but if you can get it during the semi annual sales it's a steal!
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Love this conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling amazing and healthy Would definitely recommend
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Good conditioner and smells just amazing. However it doesn't do much for my bleached hair.