Victoria's Secret Hair High Shine Serum uploaded by Genesis S.Victoria's Secret Hair High Shine Serum uploaded by Beena B.Victoria's Secret Hair High Shine Serum uploaded by Genesis A.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

It’s time to shine: this weightless serum instantly smooths frizz and flyaways for super-sleek, glossy hair.

About the product:

• Victoria's Secret Hair High-Shine Serum
  • 1.7 oz / 50 mL
  • Fragrance notes: Crushed leaves, freesia and water hyacinth
  • It’s time to shine
  • This weightless serum instantly smooths frizz and flyaways for super-sleek, glossy hair.

Lindsey D.
Vincennes , IN
I loved this product. I only use it on special occasions now since Victoria's Secret does not carry their hair care products anymore. I loved the smell and it made my hair feel soft and look shiny.
Haley B.
Panama City , FL
Yawllll... this product is the bomb. I have used it for years now and I think I might use it everyday. Lol
It smells so good. Non oily but still leaves hair shiny and smooth. Seriously try this out!
Beena B.
Copley, OH
I use it after shower to smooothen the hair. Keeps it frizz free and shiny without looking oily.
I left it in the car one day in the heat after which it it doesn't feel so slimy. I guess the consistency went awry.
It is an okay product.
Tracy W.
Blue Springs, MO
I love using this product on my hair. The texture is so silky & it makes my hair feels the same way. It also gives my hair a glossy shine & makes it feel smooth. I also love the way it smells!
Haley B.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
I was given this hair serum as a gift and I love it soo much!! I would definitely recommend this product to all my family and friends and will continue to use and buy it.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
This stuff smells amazing, but made my hair ridiculously greasy. Use half the amount that the bottle recommends if you have fine hair like me!! It did make my hair look shiny.. Just way too shiny. If you love the Body by Victoria perfume, this is the exact same scent so you'll have to have this stuff!
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
I wanna start off by saying how much I love for my hair to look shiny and healthy without being greasy or weighed down by heavy products and this is perfection! It's really light in your hair smells good. I have recommended this since I got it and I recommend it to anyone who reads this.
Hannah  J.
Laramie, WY
This is my favorite hair serum in the world! Leaves hair nice and shiny silky and smooth and has an amazing smell! I'm overall super pleased and will buy over and over again. Only bad thing is it isnt sold in some stores. 10/10 recommend
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
I actually just bought this online and received it yesterday and it smells SO FRESH!! It made my hair so glossy and shiny! Only downfall is that I got it on my roots by accident so now my hair looks greasy but that was my fault.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
I love the shine and the smell of this product. The scent is pretty so that fits the vs line perfectly. I love it just maybe make the product size a little bigger. I recommend this.