BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Gorgeous Body Lotion,8.4 Fl Oz,250ml

Buy on Amazon
Jocelyn M.
I am so sad that this no longer exists. This was the perfect scent to any look! I loved that it lasted all day. I would mix it with my favorite body lotion to give that lotion my favorite scent without covering my body in this. I would recommend this to anyone.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Really wish victorias secret would bring this scent back. Bought this i want to say about 4-5 years ago. I dont really know the actual notes but to me it smells like actual strawberries and cream. Went through this so fast. Just beautiful. Bring this back victorias secret ♡
saoni c.
Allentown, PA
I love ...................really good body lotion and smell so good ..The price its not to Bad.. cause the quality its good
Destiny B.
Albertville, AL
I love all things victoria secret but this stuff is amazing and smells absolutely wonderful! If you love lotions, try it!
Alexandra R.
Doral, FL
Victoria secrets es genial, toda una institución. Las fragancias y ropa interior son mis preferidos. Nunca tengo lo suficiente