Victoria's Secret Glow Platinum Foil Sheet Mask

by Victoria's Secret

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Glow Platinum Foil Sheet Mask!
Tara M.
Milford, DE
I don't usually use face masks because of the sensitivity of my skin, but I have from time to time picked up a few at Victoria Secret when I'm there shopping. They are normally ok and will hydrate my skin, but I have not used them enough to have seen any significant change.
destiny C.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this mask it was so cool looking while on my son even liked it lol but definitely made my face feel and look amazing one of my favorite
Megan S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Leaves skin feeling soft and flawless. Glowing and radiant. Easy to open packaging. Price is great. Add some undereye patches and we are set.
Esra E.
tunis
I love this face mask it’s so smooth and feels Amazing on ur skin. This product makes your skin glow after using it and it has so nice packaging it makes ur skin really soft after using it. But it also smelled like there was perfume in it so that’s not good for the face but overall it’s a really good face mask.

Looking for your answer?