Victoria's Secret Glamour Eau De Parfum uploaded by Marian S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Glamour Eau de Parfum composed of a playful fragrance envelops the skin in gentle and subtle way as a velvet dress with warm notes of amber and creamy gardenia with a hint of exotic mango.

Buy on Amazon
Dana S.
A bit like a high school perfume... kind of sickeningly sweet. Definitely not my favorite but I could imagine myself wanting to use it back when I was in school. I’d maybe buy this for a niece or younger cousin.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
I absolutely love this scent, long lasting and so delicious I could lick myself. I think the bottle is gorgeous and adds extra glamor to my beauty vanity. The price is great and I want another bottle for Valentine's Day! Makes a great gift!
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love the smell of this perfume and the pump spray makes it even more worth it I love all perfumes with the pump I bought it from Victoria's Secret and it's the best bottle it's awesome I recommend to others
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
My sister likes these as do all of her friends. I try to purchase the perfume when there is a sale but then again everything I buy I buy when there is a sale. It smells nice and is not overpowering.
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I just LOVE this perfume, it smells so good. Everywhere I go and people smell it on me I get so many compliments. I have tried other VS perfumes but haven't found one I like more than this one. And the bottle is so so cute! It looks so cute sitting on my vanity! Would definitely recommend!
Tasrt O.
i LOVE THE VANILLA FLAVOR BECAUSE IT SMELLS SO GOOD AND SWEET, I AM A REPEAT USER, EVERYTIME I GO THERE I BOUGHT ONE, THE PRICE IS GOOD, ITS NOT CHEAP BUT NO EXPENSIVE, THIS PERFUME IS PERFECT TO ME BECAUSE I LOVE GOOD SMELL, I RECOMMENDED TO MY MOM AND SHE LOVE IT
Amanda S.
Skaneateles Falls, NY
I love Victoria Secrets! Who doesn't? They have really outdone themselves with this perfume. What an incredible scent. Perfect for every occasion. I use this everyday. In fact, I love it so much I will be buying some lucky females it for Christmas. Love it!
Jackie B.
Deltona
This is one of my favorite perfumes from VS! The bottle is gorgeous alone, I feel so elegant spraying it on me, the price is fair! It'll last a year or so if you don't overdue on how much you spray on yourself! A Def must try, my boyfriend loves it!
rachel maria m.
Tampa, FL
Ive had this scent once before. I ONLY use victories secret perfumes. They literally are the best and always have a buy two get one free etch type of sale. But anyways I love this scent of course. The bottle is small for what you pay but ill worth it
Bianca R.
Lakewood, CA
Loved the freshness in this scent! fresh yet sexy, my boyfriend loved this one as well! Its not overpowering or too much its the perfect touch. I bought mine from Victorias Secret in the mall. When I saw the bottle I immediately wanted to see what the sexy lace smelt like. Definitely recommend
Jess W.
Do they give any kind of free samples?