Victoria's Secret Glam Goddess Lotion uploaded by VE 1086392 Noriannys C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Glam Goddess Lotion
  • "One of the best smelling fragrances vs has . I use everyday after I get out of the shower !!" in 4 reviews
Jessica C.
My wife loves a couple of Victoria's Secret perfumes and scents, like this one, we just wish that some of them would sick around longer. My wife is very sensitive to some scents and it can be hard for her to find one that she really likes and unfortunately everywhere (including VS) seems to discontinue the ones that she likes. At least she doesn't over use them so they last a little while. This purchase from Amazon was a good buy at a good price and made for a nice stocking stuffer.
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
Inspire desire with the power of scent. Steal the spotlight. Make heads turn. Embrace your inner Glam Goddess™ with naked musk and sensual freesia.

Infused with our exclusive EverTempt™ fragrance blend, the secret to more intense appeal, this body mist leaves you feeling truly irresistible. Chamomile and aloe indulge skin for the sexiest all-over body experience.
Mitzi M.
San Diego , California
Well it says it right in the title. It is a goddess. It works really well. And smells like omg . I can't even sometimes. I think that it smelled amazing. However I guess the bottle it kinda small for its price. I guess I would buy it again if it was on sale.
Jasmine C.
This used to be my favorite scent! I would get the lotion, body wash, and body spray. They scent really did make you feel like a goddess. It wasn't an overpowering smell either. It's also very affordable. I would definitely recommend.
Jackie R.
Danbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this perfume as a gift for Mother's Day and I was so happy because I wanted to get it for a while and didn't want to pay for it. I love love love the scent and I will definitely repurchase.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, FL
I love these two creams , fragrance remains in my body throughout the day , in addition to moisturize my skin , Victoria 's Secret always the favorite, makes you feel like an angel
Tinika R.
OMG! What a great product! This has the best smell. I have gotten a lot of compliments and the scent lasts very long. I purchased at the Victoria's Secret Store on the mall in my town. I am not sure I have anything bad to say about it. I would definitely purchase it again. Great product!!!!
Kelly F.
Pittsford, NY
Victoria's secret has great beauty products that sometimes go unnoticed. Their lotions are amazing because not only do they smell awesome but they make your skin feel so smooth!
Morgan L.
This is my ALL TIME favorite Victoria's Secret scent! It was discontinued and I was so sad so I stocked up! I love it because it's not super strong so I don't smell too overwhelming. Love it so much!
Grace N.
Manhattan, KS
One of my absolute favorite products from Victoria's Secret; the scent is absolutely amazing and lasts all day - but I have found it to be very gentle, especially on my sensitive skin. The only con I have found thus far is that I wish the bottle was slightly larger.