BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

1 Portable compact plus customizable click-in palettes for endless looks. 4 Victorias Secret tutorials on back.

Baby B.
Charlotte , NC
Affordable is some situations, the makeup comes in many neutral colors. I like using this palette for my light make up color days. Nice colors to too, they compliment my big brown eyes. Wish it had more colors to it, it definitely would be my main palette to use.
jaedin b.
I love alot of Victoria secret items and products but this one was just nothing special. I probably wouldn't get it again.
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
This set is amazing. I just wish it were labeled better as to what is what type of makeup and the names of the products.
Ugne V.
Kretinga
Very comfortable, high quality product :) Really enjoyed using it everyday! Good size and shape to travel with. Lasts very long, good pigmentation. Price fits quality, definitely! Recommend to friend for sure. Love it and glad that I've bought it :)
charvi j.
Jaipur
I literally love this product it is so easy to use and it is portable it has so many nice shades and the lip glosses are so vibrant shades of pinks ,It is literally a great mixtures of shades it has 4 division the dark pallet the day ,the regular, and the party one all in great shades . Loved it
Valeria L.
El Paso, TX
I didn't like them that much. The price is really high for the product. It is alike any other $1 gloss, sorry.

Amazon