Victoria's Secret Give Me Love Frosted Shimmer Lotion uploaded by Mary H.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Give Me Love Shimmer Lotion with Cranberry & Vanilla.All is dazzling! All is bright! Smooth on shoulders, legs & decollete for a sensual, luminous glow! It's the ultimate sexy sensation!

Victoria's Secret Give Me Love Frosted Shimmer Lotion
  • "One of my favorite Victoria's Secret products. the formula is thick and very moisturizing and the scent stays on your skin well after applied. my only complaint is the packing. the nozzle gets clogged very easily " in 9 reviews
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Hmmm a new one I've not heard of so really interested is it long lasting ? Softness? Not yo graeasy? Pricey? I would think u use it daily 1 get that super softness does the scent stay for awhile? I'm sure of course according to my friends ' family Would purchase again
Mary H.
Orange, MA
If I could give this 10 stars I would. This is hands down my absolute favorite lotion . I use it in the morning when I wake up and at night before bed. I got it as a gift from my boss and I have been in love ever since. The scent last for hours! I buy this a few times a year so I always have some for my purse, bathroom and my bedroom!!
AnaLisa M.
San Marcos, TX
Was absolutely one of my favorite lotions I had ever used up to that point, but when I ran out ( I had never used a whole bottle of lotion ever) I kept the bottle because I wanted to remember the kind it was. It smelled so nice and it made me sparkly which I loved, I have never been able to find it since I used it all those years ago.
Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
I absolutely 100% am in love with this lotion. It makes my skin moisturized and smells so delightful. I use it almost every day. There are very many cons to this product, such as my hands feeling moisturized and smelling good and no cons to me at all. I would definitely, without a doubt recommended... More than I already do!
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
This smells SO good and I love the sparkle. I had multiple different scents and I gave the rest away and kept this just in case I ever wanted some perfumey lotion. This lotion is pretty thick and oily where as I prefer light and non oily lotion. The strong fragrance also irritates my skin so I rarely use it.
Skye H.
Beaverton, OR
If I could eat this lotion I would. The smell is divine and the lotion is beautifully creamy. If you apply too much it can get kind of goopy and sticky, but I would say that's its only con. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes Victoria's Secret scents and is in the market for a nice new lotion.
Andrea H.
Fort Worth, TX
I love shimmer anything so this is like a girls bestfriend
when you want to go out and your wearing a cute dress and your legs are out
you can get a little shimmer on your legs, I would say use a small amount on some areas, shimmer flakes/ glitter get
everwhere.
Naida S.
I love their new lotions and fragrances. This one smells super good and I use it all the time. I love how moisturizing and long lasting the product is, and I love how gentle it is on the skin. Overall a great product that I would definitely buy again and again.
Alexus R.
Jackson
Love the scent of this!! Definitely makes me shine & smell good all day! Put this on when I wake up & can still smell it at bed time. Love this lotion! Cranberry & Vanilla work great together. I wear this everyday! Can't wait to buy more! Definitely can use the bottle for over a month without any problems.
Alexia K.
Hartford
This stuff is heaven in a bottle, the sent alone will get you hooked. It is so gentle but yet still has an amazing long lasting smell. Lwts be honest who doesn't love glitter and why not use lotion and glitter at the same time. Your skin looks radiant and glows with just a little of the lotions.