BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Let your lips take the spotlight in this luxurious, high-shine gloss. A must-have beauty essential. This lustrous lip color is infused with moisture-rich aloe and argan oil for an ultra-soft, cushiony feel and a super-smooth application.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product because in comparison to other name brand glosses it is very inexpensive. It provides a very rich pigment that is long lasting. It also makes your lips feel hydrated. I will definitely buy this again. " in 7 reviews
member-55862d821
The formula for this product is great! It’s is easy to use,but the color is just not a good every day shade! I would buy this in a different shade but not this one! So if you want an everyday shade than this isn’t it, but for special events, it’s great!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is high pigment! Aka be careful haha. Apply a little at first and see how much you really need. It doesn't have a weird smell like other glosses and the packaging is modern and very durable.
Cinthia D.
Weslaco Tx
One of the best lipglosses ever it's so pretty and doesn't feel sticky like others so I truly recommend if you like lipglosses ND don't like the sticky feeling this is the one for you
Rose R.
Yakima, WA
I like this product, but at the same time it was a bit sticky which I don't like. The lip gloss has good coverage and tint , I didn't buy another because of the slight stickiness.
Tori L.
This is a very nice formula, however it could be better. I know it is a gloss but no matter how thin i apply it it feels tacky, like i have gobs of lipgloss on my lips making them stick and smack together. I would give it 4/5 because other than that i like everything else about it.
Larcina S.
My daughter got me this I'm electric red and I like it. It's a matte, so I don't add a lot and at times I add a little coconut oil over my lips, so that they can shine. I believe the price was a little too steep for my liking, but it was a gift, so I got to enjoy.
Ana Q.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a dark plum shade of this gloss and I loved it. It was a bit stick, so definitely avoided it when super windy but the color was intense and it kind of left a stained look after some time. It helped me not worry about reapplying all the time! And I got it at a semi annual sale so it was a great deal!
Alecia P.
I did not care for Victoria Secret's glosses. I do not like that they stay sticky and they do not last long before you're applying more. They a good price. I would not recommend though as the quality was not there. 3 out of 5 stars for the price of the gloss.
Delialah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes it's a little pricey and it's a little sticky ,but I love the color! I brought it online and the delivery process was seem less. The application is fairly simple and I combine it with a lipstick.. I wouldn't buy it again it was a one time splurge.
Monica C.
Alamo, TN
Nice color and easy to apply. It doesn’t have any spf in it but it’s a good deal for the price. It’s easy to carry in your purse or a wristlet. It’s not long lasting and will come off when you drink something.
Mariana c.
Madrid
Hi !!! Me gustaría probar ese lip gloss . Me encanta victoria secret 😍😍😍. Thanks !!👐 greetings.
Lupe A.