Victoria's Secret Gilded Glow With Gold Dust Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by Nora S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Luminous Body Lotion with Gold Dust

About the product:

• GILDED GLOW Luminous Body Lotion with Gold Dust 250 ml/(8.4 fl oz
  • Victoria's Secret Radiance Collection

Victoria's Secret Gilded Glow With Gold Dust Luminous Body Lotion
  • "I love this product, unfortunately it's discontinued. It smells great and is very moisturizing. I recommend victoria's secret product. It's long lasting and usually sold at a great stock up and save price. " in 5 reviews
ruby r.
FRESNO, California
It has an amazing scent but unfortunately it don't last very long it leaves the skin feeling very smooth , I bought it at my mall here in fresno ca in the store Victoria secret I don't plan on re purchasing it because it don't last long the most it would be 15 minutes the most once your out the door and on your way to enjoy your day the scent is gone.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love this lotion! It smells amazing and is very light weight. it gives a great flow to my body. After using it when I get out of the shower my body is very soft and smooth. This body lotion does not leave a grease residue or a white cast. I recommend trying it if our looking for a new body lotion!
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my favorite products from the bath and body line at Victoria's Secret. After applying, it gives a slight but noticeable shimmer and does not contain large glitter chunks which I believe frequently looks as though it is made for a younger audience.
Arceli B.
I don't have this scent but, I love all Victoria secret lotion. I one loving and the smell so fresh.mi love to used them after shower. I been using it over two years. I will buy it again when I get to chance to go to the Victoria secret store or I buy it online...
Aniyah V.
Brooklyn, MD
This stuff is amazing ! I ran out & can't find it anywhere ! It was the same price as all Victoria secret lotions & I used it all summer long . It left the nicest glow & had an nice se xy scent too . I decently recommend it for all my ladies out there
Ayame G.
Homestead, FL
I received this product for Christmas a few years ago. I still have a little bit to this day and I have absolutely loved it. While the scent is mediocre at best as compared to other scents they sell at Victoria's Secret, I love the flecks of gold it leaves on your skin. I hope that in the future the sell more like it.
Taylee H.
Chandler, AZ
This is lotion smells so good and leaves my body glowing! I adore it. All of Victoria's secret lotions are awesome and add so much more to the sprays if you have them as well. I love smelling good so this is such a good product.
Lilly G.
Gilbert , AZ
I love how smoothly the lotions and products from Victoria secret come out and apply. Not rough or chunky like some lotions or creams. The glitter gold tint of the lotion is fun for a night out to apply and highlight.
Melissa O.
Love this product so much especially on a date night in a little black dress. So cute after a tan to glisten things up. Got it as a gift from Victoria Secret and have been buying one every time I run out. It smells great too and that's a plus always.
Erika Q.
VS NEVER FAILS ME! So amazing! The reason why I gave 4 stars is because it's kind of pricey ! The scent is by far amazing. I use it pretty often along with other scents! The type of lotion is my GO TO!