BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

6 vials total. 2.66ml/.09 oz./each. Edp of: heavenly, noir tease, angel, very sexy, body by victoria see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
I got this for my best friend for her birthday and she absolutely loved it ❤ she even got her mom one cause her mom was asking for it! She said its her go to perfume now and she does not want any other one now 😂
Bree H.
Bree H.
I love receiving the Victoria's Secret gift box fragrance. You can have a variety of scents without having to spend all your money on each of the big bottles. I also love the cute boxes they come in.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I love getting these gift sets for christmas.  My 4 year old also loves using them and they provide the perfect amount of gloss.  It will last a long time as long as you are not eating or drinking.  The containers of the perfect size and fit nice in a pocket or purse.
Briana L.
Briana L.
Memphis
These are golden. Why chose one when you can have a little of each. I love perfume and I always get these so I don't have to pick favorites when I love them all. Long lasting smell
Mily G.
Mily G.
Pittsburgh, P.A
All the fragrances in this little kit are amazing, they smell wonderful and they last long too, you can throw it in your purse or in your car and spray some
Lucia T.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
Love that u get all fragances in one set. They are affordable and great gifts or if ur looking to find your perfect smell this is a good way to start
Trekaiah B.
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
Movie phrase went there the first thing I pick and I actually loved it and now I will hope that I could go back and get more because I was like in love with it when I first used
Alexia O.
Alexia O.
North Las Vegas
Omg these smell so good and are the perfect cute little gift !! I JUST LOVE THESE and the packaging is just so so cute !
andrea b.
andrea b.
Lafayette
I've only had the opportunity to buy this one side it is quite expensive but man anything made by Victoria's Secret is awesome
Azucena A.
Azucena A.
Los Angeles
MARIDOrmosas fragancias me encantan sus olores y la durabilidad que tienen en la piel mas sensible es lo mejpr