BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

This refreshing formula contains a sparkling blend of peony and peach blossom. Infused with conditioning aloe and calming Chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent.

Faviola L.
I don’t know if they still carry this scent but it is amazing ! It has a sweet smell but not of floral it’s more candy than floral. It’s quite a unique scent but I feel it would be best suited for a younger girl.
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
I love this perfume. The packaging and bottle are super cute. The fragrance is floral, feminine, and is long lasting without being over powering. Perfect for a day or a night out. I typically like all of Victoria's Secret's fragrances but this is one of my favorites.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Weird scent that kind of gives me a headache. Nice body mist. A little overpowering on the scent but it definitely last awhile. I have bought many different scents and bought them in the travel size too. Bought it on sale so not a huge monetary loss.
liz F.
Galloway, NJ
I am very picky when it comes to perfume. Victoria's secret has this perfume and I absolutely love it. I am still on my other bottle but already bought my back up. I can not run out of this. I wish you could smell this. Go to the store they have free spayers , you can try. You will not be disappointed. Victoria's Secret Secret Crush Eau De Toilette
Jas. J.
This is one of my FAVORITE scents from Victoria’s Secret! It’s not too over powering but you stays on all day with the same intensity. It’s very affordable I use the perfume 3.4 oz which is super cheap at 3.4 oz in a perfume out of this store is about $106-$140+. This product is totally worth the money & I highly recommend.
Jessica C.
Edinburg
Has a unique smell. not a heavy smell. Smells sweet but not too sweet. I don’t have any cons for it actually I really like it. Effective, long lasting, affordable. I would recommend it to people who don’t like heavy smells
Mackenzie S.
Vernon, CT
This scent is one of my new favorites. I always love Victoria's Secret to find a new scent whether in a perfume or body spray. This scent is florally but also has the VS sexy vibes too.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Feminine, floral, and with super cute packaging. I own the EDT and have the solid perfume in my purse. This is a flirty fragrance perfect for date night or a pick-me-up.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
This is my "go to" body spray right now. It smells amazing, nice and sexy. Victoria's Secret usually have sales on there body care. I highly recommend trying it out. My boyfriend absolutely loves this spray, it's one of his favorites that I have. Just a couple of squirts and you're ready to go!
Alyssa D.
Des Arc, AR
Best thing ever! I wear all the time and have gotten tons of comments on it! Not the longest lasting fragrance but good for a body spray! Good price cheaper than bath and body work and just as good! Only improvement would be better lasting scent other than that it's perfect!