BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

This refreshing formula contains a sparkling blend of peony and peach blossom. Infused with conditioning aloe and calming Chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent.

Faviola L.
I don’t know if they still carry this scent but it is amazing ! It has a sweet smell but not of floral it’s more candy than floral. It’s quite a unique scent but I feel it would be best suited for a younger girl.
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love these victorias secret fragrance mist and i love this one because it is very floral and a very feminine scent they are pretty long lasting the scent is really in your face which i like but if you don't like strong scents then this is not for you
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Weird scent that kind of gives me a headache. Nice body mist. A little overpowering on the scent but it definitely last awhile. I have bought many different scents and bought them in the travel size too. Bought it on sale so not a huge monetary loss.
liz F.
Galloway, NJ
I am very picky when it comes to perfume. Victoria's secret has this perfume and I absolutely love it. I am still on my other bottle but already bought my back up. I can not run out of this. I wish you could smell this. Go to the store they have free spayers , you can try. You will not be disappointed. Victoria's Secret Secret Crush Eau De Toilette
Jas. J.
This is one of my FAVORITE scents from Victoria’s Secret! It’s not too over powering but you stays on all day with the same intensity. It’s very affordable I use the perfume 3.4 oz which is super cheap at 3.4 oz in a perfume out of this store is about $106-$140+. This product is totally worth the money & I highly recommend.
Jessica C.
Edinburg
Has a unique smell. not a heavy smell. Smells sweet but not too sweet. I don’t have any cons for it actually I really like it. Effective, long lasting, affordable. I would recommend it to people who don’t like heavy smells
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
This is my "go to" body spray right now. It smells amazing, nice and sexy. Victoria's Secret usually have sales on there body care. I highly recommend trying it out. My boyfriend absolutely loves this spray, it's one of his favorites that I have. Just a couple of squirts and you're ready to go!
Alyssa D.
Des Arc, AR
Best thing ever! I wear all the time and have gotten tons of comments on it! Not the longest lasting fragrance but good for a body spray! Good price cheaper than bath and body work and just as good! Only improvement would be better lasting scent other than that it's perfect!
Brenda M.
Glen Carbon, IL
i love Passionate Kisses and Love spell and many of the Victoria Secret Products. I wait until they run their special where you can buy so many for $30.00 for 10 or 7 products. I notice friends telling me how good i smell after putting on the Victoria Secrets products.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
It has a flower like purfume that sprays a mist of refreshing sent that covers a lot of area with one spray. It also has a good amount of product for the price . Since Victoria Secret has been a trusted name in women's sensuality and sexuality , this body mist is a really great buy. The sent stimulates the senses and awakens the beauty within