Victoria's Secret Garden Secret Crush Refreshing Body Mist Splash 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Mackenzie S.
Keene , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is one of my new favorites. I always love Victoria's Secret to find a new scent whether in a perfume or body spray. This scent is florally but also has the VS sexy vibes too.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of Victoria secret body mist smell amazing! This one is by far my favorite and it last a long time! Most sprays make me break out but this is one of the few that doesn't make me break out! Must buy!
Janet V.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product smells it smells a bit fruity but not too strong where it feels more sweet than fresh. It stays on long and doesnt wear out im constantly getting compliments about it i recommend it if your looking for a fragrance more femminim.
Victoria F.
Bell, CA
After shower spray all over body you just feel fresh and clean .. during the day spray just to keep smelling good after being out all day
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You will develop a crush on this fragrance most!! It is a very light floral scent to it. Very crisp highly recommend it!
Marcia M.
Memphis, TN
I love this mist, however I feel as though it doesn't last long. I find myself spraying some on all throughout the day.
Catherinne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite splash, it's really good for using in the morning, I like it for my every day routine.
Rebecca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for a quick splash. It's a strong scent so you only need a little as it goes a long way
Eloisa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garden secret crush leaves u smelling so good I cannot stop buying these body mist
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my "go to" body spray right now. It smells amazing, nice and sexy. Victoria's Secret usually have sales on there body care. I highly recommend trying it out. My boyfriend absolutely loves this spray, it's one of his favorites that I have. Just a couple of squirts and you're ready to go!