Victoria's Secret Garden Secret Crush Refreshing Body Mist Splash 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Angela R.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
It has a flower like purfume that sprays a mist of refreshing sent that covers a lot of area with one spray. It also has a good amount of product for the price . Since Victoria Secret has been a trusted name in women's sensuality and sexuality , this body mist is a really great buy. The sent stimulates the senses and awakens the beauty within
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
This is my "go to" body spray right now. It smells amazing, nice and sexy. Victoria's Secret usually have sales on there body care. I highly recommend trying it out. My boyfriend absolutely loves this spray, it's one of his favorites that I have. Just a couple of squirts and you're ready to go!
Anne Marie B.
Anne Marie B.
Depew, NY
I love the way VS Secret Crush Body Mist smells - it's part of my daily shower routine because it will last me all day! I got this when checking out at Victoria's Secret by the registers and regularly purchase this now! The scent is light and just enough to keep me smelling pretty all day!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Des Arc, AR
Best thing ever! I wear all the time and have gotten tons of comments on it! Not the longest lasting fragrance but good for a body spray! Good price cheaper than bath and body work and just as good! Only improvement would be better lasting scent other than that it's perfect!
Lorin P.
Lorin P.
Germantown, MD
One of my favorite scents from VS is the Secret Crush. I discovered it from a friend and immediately went out and bought my own. My brother noticed, and immediately went out and bought it for his wife. It rarely stays in stores or online, so when you can grab it, GRAB IT!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Glen Carbon, IL
i love Passionate Kisses and Love spell and many of the Victoria Secret Products. I wait until they run their special where you can buy so many for $30.00 for 10 or 7 products. I notice friends telling me how good i smell after putting on the Victoria Secrets products.
Nessy B.
Nessy B.
Boise, ID
It's very refreshing on the skin especially in summer when I feel I need to smell good more often because I sweat. I wish the scent would last longer but it does a good job for a body spray and the price. The scent is like flowers but sweet.
Rachael T.
Rachael T.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I love Victoria secret products! They always smells great! The smell last a pretty long time! The smell is a sweet scent! It was my first time receiving this product and it's not bad. I would recommend this product to anyone!
valerie m.
valerie m.
Smells good I used this and a bunch of other smells especially love spell to spray in the bathroom and all over my body they smell really good smells last long even after you wash your clothes good quality for body sprays
Josi P.
Josi P.
This stuff smells so good. And it's a strong smell, so it does its job! I always carry a bottle in my purse for emergencies, and my friends are always asking to use it. I always keep my bag stocked, and myself happy! (: