Victoria's Secret Garden Secret Crush Refreshing Body Mist Splash 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Faviola L.
I don’t know if they still carry this scent but it is amazing ! It has a sweet smell but not of floral it’s more candy than floral. It’s quite a unique scent but I feel it would be best suited for a younger girl.
Mackenzie S.
Keene, NH
This scent is one of my new favorites. I always love Victoria's Secret to find a new scent whether in a perfume or body spray. This scent is florally but also has the VS sexy vibes too.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
This is my "go to" body spray right now. It smells amazing, nice and sexy. Victoria's Secret usually have sales on there body care. I highly recommend trying it out. My boyfriend absolutely loves this spray, it's one of his favorites that I have. Just a couple of squirts and you're ready to go!
Alyssa D.
Des Arc, AR
Best thing ever! I wear all the time and have gotten tons of comments on it! Not the longest lasting fragrance but good for a body spray! Good price cheaper than bath and body work and just as good! Only improvement would be better lasting scent other than that it's perfect!
Brenda M.
Glen Carbon, IL
i love Passionate Kisses and Love spell and many of the Victoria Secret Products. I wait until they run their special where you can buy so many for $30.00 for 10 or 7 products. I notice friends telling me how good i smell after putting on the Victoria Secrets products.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
It has a flower like purfume that sprays a mist of refreshing sent that covers a lot of area with one spray. It also has a good amount of product for the price . Since Victoria Secret has been a trusted name in women's sensuality and sexuality , this body mist is a really great buy. The sent stimulates the senses and awakens the beauty within
Rachael T.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I love Victoria secret products! They always smells great! The smell last a pretty long time! The smell is a sweet scent! It was my first time receiving this product and it's not bad. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Anne Marie B.
Depew, NY
I love the way VS Secret Crush Body Mist smells - it's part of my daily shower routine because it will last me all day! I got this when checking out at Victoria's Secret by the registers and regularly purchase this now! The scent is light and just enough to keep me smelling pretty all day!
Sydney P.
Austin, TX
Now I have used numerous amounts of Victoria secrets fragrances but this one is by far my favorite! It's such a refreshing scent and it's not overpowering like some of theirs are. A totally win in my book!
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN
Love love love love, the smell of Victoria secret garden secret crush is amazing. It's better than most brands and it last for awhile, I will buy again and again. No improvement needed it's great and amazing