Victoria's Secret Garden Pure Seduction Eau De Toilette

by Victoria's Secret

Pure Seduction Eau de Toilette by Victoria's Secret is a floral fruity fragrance for women. Pure Seduction was launched in 2015. The fragrance features plum and freesia.

How should I get this perfume?
Cuanto te gusta ?
an excellent fragrance, I always use it
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Garden Pure Seduction Eau De Toilette!
Product Highlights
this use to be my favorite scent, but I just find myself buying perfume now instead of body spray, I feel like it stays with me longer than sprays....in reviews
I LOVE this product, my absolute favorite scent from Victoria Secret!!in reviews
My favorite body spray from VS!in reviews
Alex P.
Overland Park, KS
Victoria's Secret Garden Pure Seduction Eau De Toilette uploaded by Alex P.
If you are looking for an on the go perfume thats reasonable in price try this! It smells seriously amazing!! My only complaint is that it doesn’t stay on for long periods of time like a norma perfume would. Also, make sure if you buy this you buy it when it’s on sale at Victoria secret!! Once in a while they will put in on sale for $5!
Charity A.
Victoria's Secret Garden Pure Seduction Eau De Toilette uploaded by Charity A.
Luv these body spray have purchased many in different scents luv them all all smell amazing and last thru the day. Always get compliments when wearing one of them. Scents are beautiful and true to scent. I would recommend to try and find a scent u might luv Victoria’s Secret Jasmine Noir Fragrance Body Mist
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Victoria's Secret Garden Pure Seduction Eau De Toilette uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have to say that I absolutely love this perfume so very much! It has the most amazing scent that lasts all day long on you!!
Lola A.
Kissimmee, FL
Victoria's Secret Garden Pure Seduction Eau De Toilette uploaded by Lola A.
Love it best mist, lasts long , fruity smell I will buy it again, and recommend to my friends lasts long ...............
Paige C.
Kershaw
Victoria's Secret Garden Pure Seduction Eau De Toilette uploaded by Paige C.
My favorite and daily go to fragrance! I received it and the accompanying lotion for a gift and have purchased it twice since then I love it so much. Light and airy, with fruity hints. I even got the one with shimmer because it's so great!
Brenda D.
Visalia
Victoria's Secret Garden Pure Seduction Eau De Toilette uploaded by Brenda D.
I love this sense of the fragrance is so good I always have this in my bag I recommend this fragrance 100% it’s my favoriteVictoria's Secret Bombshell Eau De Parfum
Maria A.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Victoria's Secret Garden Pure Seduction Eau De Toilette uploaded by Maria A.
I love it!!! The smell is fantastic and is awesome is the best love Victoria and that fragrances
Polly W.
Hemet, CA
I love Victoria's Secret fragrances and Pure Seduction doesn't disappoint! It is fruity, feminine, and flirty without being overpowering. It can go from day to evening flawlessly! This is a scent that I have adored for over a decade! I highly reccomend trying it!
Veronica C.
I used to the body sprays a lot during the summer I love to use all the body spray in the summer I love all of body spray Starfire
Lisa J.
My daughter and I received this perfume from my mother as a gift. It was delightfully light but in my opinion had a strong floral scent. I’d probably buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...