BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Holly S.
Holly S.
Berry Kiss by Victoria's Secret is my absolute FAVORITE!!!!!! I was devastated when I learned they discontinued it.
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The spray makes you smell so great and amazing definitely have to buy this again smells great love love love what the price
Roxan F.
Roxan F.
Meriden, CT
Ahhh, pear glacé! This was one of my first interactions with VS! I enjoyed it but haven't used it in a long time!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I love the way the Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Eau De Toilette Spray smells. I love to layer this scent by using the body wash, the body spray, and the body lotion. Smells amazing all day long.
Kiara O.
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this spray it's great for after the shower it's such a refreshing smell it might also have to do with the fact that I like fruity smells
Lucero E.
Lucero E.
I got one of these as a gift once and I loved it but when I tried getting myself a new one I couldn't find it
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Sioux City, IA
I absolutely LOVE this scent!! I love Victoria's Secret for their body sprays and lotions. They all smell yummy, but this is one of my top 2. It has been around for what seems like forever, so it has a nostalgic feeling for me :)
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria's Secret has the best smelling sprays and lotions this scent is perfect and it's lost lasting and everyone will ask you what your wearing. I love how I know the scents to well o can tell when others are wearing it. I ask and they rest yes lol it's an great scent
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Grants Pass , OR
This scent smells like fake pears and is sickly sweet. It is by far my least favorite.
Dorene R.
Dorene R.
Reseda, CA
I love almost all lp of their scents, including this one. It's very soft, fruit and feminine. The perfect combination.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
What do u consider this to you ?
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still sold in store?