BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Chia C.
Fresno, CA
Vs has very nice body spray and etc. and this one smells as great as the other sprays and lotion too. Vs never disappoint me with their stuff.
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
Pretty refreshing scent for the spring time i would use it for the outdoorsy type days such a yummy fruity smell
Anya H.
I absolutely hate this scent. It smells very unnatural and gave me a headache after smelling it for too long.
Joanna D.
Phoenix, AZ
This has a very floral smell. I remember loving it during high school but now it's just alright.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria's Secret has the best smelling sprays and lotions this scent is perfect and it's lost lasting and everyone will ask you what your wearing. I love how I know the scents to well o can tell when others are wearing it. I ask and they rest yes lol it's an great scent
Jamie W.
Sioux City, IA
I absolutely LOVE this scent!! I love Victoria's Secret for their body sprays and lotions. They all smell yummy, but this is one of my top 2. It has been around for what seems like forever, so it has a nostalgic feeling for me :)
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
I'm not into the whole pear scents, but love this so much. It's not overwhelming in sweet or fruity. Great scent
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I almost forgot how great this fragrance smells! It is a lovely, fresh, juicy scent. I think it will be perfect for spring! My only worry is it can be hard to find in stores.
Summer T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Personally I didneed like this smell, to me it was too much of an alcohol smell. I'm not buying again
Holly S.
Berry Kiss by Victoria's Secret is my absolute FAVORITE!!!!!! I was devastated when I learned they discontinued it.
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
What do u consider this to you ?
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still sold in store?