BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Garden Pear Glace Eau De Toilette Spray 1 fl oz (30 ml)
I almost bought this as a gift.im not toooo crazy about the scent but it is a very strong one
Lauren
One of my friends had this one time, and it smelled so great that I had to buy myself some! Love all of VS yummy scents!
britney e.
Ok honestly what victoria secret perfume does not smell like heaven?! love this
Rebecca  M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria's Secret Amber romance has to be one of my favorites the scent is long lasting and has a nice soft sweet scent to it I recommend this to any one with a love for soft smell perfumes
Taylor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume! Victorias Secret is my go to place for great smelling perfumes that last a long time! This scent isn't too overbearing. Just enough for people to at ooh la la.
Mariely G.
Norristown, PA
This is my all time favorite scent. I bought lotion, body wash, body spray in this scent. It was a sort of sweet smell with a splash of vanilla in the background. I only use about two sprays and it's perfect!
Clarissa m.
The smell is great but the price is steep and the fragrance fades quickly leaving you to touch up every hour.
Jaleah C.
I love it it's smell so so good every time I wear people always ask where I get it from and how much I paid for it very good item
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
I love this stuff! It smells great and the price isn't too bad. The lotion and spray are long lasting
Latashia J.
Memphis , Tn
One of my favorite scents! It smells super good and lasts without having to reapply. I love the look of the bottle too.
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
What do u consider this to you ?
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still sold in store?