BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

samantha w.
Grand Bay, AL
Love this product!! It smells so good! I even use the lotion on top of spraying myself down with this.
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
Great musk like scent. Last all day! I love that it stays with you, smells amazing and is affordable :)
Noelle N.
Watsonville, CA
This is one of the only Victoria's secret sprays i like. Smells very good and isn't over powering at all!
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
I love this stuff! It smells great and the price isn't too bad. The lotion and spray are long lasting
Roxana C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this body spray it was one of my favorites when Victoria secret use to have that presentation,
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
Victoria Secret always had amazing fragrance. Love their new bottles now, looks a lot more fancy. ((:
Summer T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Personally I didneed like this smell, to me it was too much of an alcohol smell. I'm not buying again
danielle b.
El Paso, TX
Oh god I love this product!!! It smells so fresh and clean!! Everyone always compliments me for it!
Carrie B.
Janesville, WI
I am allergic to perfume and most body sprays. The only ones I can wear are from Victoria's secret.
Amanda S.
Vicco, KY
Victoria's Secret never disappoints always great smelling fragrances long lasting and affordable
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Is this still sold in store?
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
What do u consider this to you ?