BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Joanne S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this one 6 months ago and I do love it. It smells fresh all day long.
melissa m.
Fort Gay, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! This is honestly a great fragrance. Smells beautiful. Victoria's secret is one of the best places to get makeup products and perfume!!
Jennifer S.
Fostoria, OH
I can't say how much I love this scent. My boyfriend bought me the entire amber romance line and I can't stop using it!! Amazing!!
Adrianna M.
Richfield, MN
Light crisp floral scent but does not last as long as I would like! Otherwise great product
Noelle N.
Watsonville, CA
This is one of the only Victoria's secret sprays i like. Smells very good and isn't over powering at all!
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this spray it's great for after the shower it's such a refreshing smell it might also have to do with the fact that I like fruity smells
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I love the way the Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Eau De Toilette Spray smells. I love to layer this scent by using the body wash, the body spray, and the body lotion. Smells amazing all day long.
Roxan F.
Meriden, CT
Ahhh, pear glacé! This was one of my first interactions with VS! I enjoyed it but haven't used it in a long time!
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The spray makes you smell so great and amazing definitely have to buy this again smells great love love love what the price
Jakki F.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Endless love is very sweet smell. Like an exotic flower after its been rained on. Love it. Have it. Will buy it again
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
What do u consider this to you ?
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still sold in store?