BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dorene R.
Reseda, CA
I love almost all lp of their scents, including this one. It's very soft, fruit and feminine. The perfect combination.
Latashia J.
Memphis , Tn
One of my favorite scents! It smells super good and lasts without having to reapply. I love the look of the bottle too.
Vanessa C.
Pikeville, KY
This smell was just a little too sweet smelling for me! It doesn't smell bad at all, just too sweet for me to tolerate!
Jakki F.
Evansville, IN
Endless love is very sweet smell. Like an exotic flower after its been rained on. Love it. Have it. Will buy it again
Holly S.
Berry Kiss by Victoria's Secret is my absolute FAVORITE!!!!!! I was devastated when I learned they discontinued it.
Desirêe P.
Centerport, NY
The smell keep in your body for all day, this is amanzing, when you are goibg to shower you can smell the fragance
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
I'm not into the whole pear scents, but love this so much. It's not overwhelming in sweet or fruity. Great scent
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
Pretty refreshing scent for the spring time i would use it for the outdoorsy type days such a yummy fruity smell
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
This is smells very sweet and girly and flowery. It definitely one of my favorite scents. It lasts up to 4 hours
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL
Another company that I love love love and cannot life without . This smell is not over powering and it's amazing.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Is this still sold in store?
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
What do u consider this to you ?