BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Desirêe P.
Centerport, NY
The smell keep in your body for all day, this is amanzing, when you are goibg to shower you can smell the fragance
Kayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looove this scent! It's fruity but not too overpowering, and the scent lasts me throughout my entire day.
Jessica T.
Bristow, OK
Love Victoria secret scents! I haven't found one that I don't like yet! They last a long time and smell good.
Kymyra B.
San Antonio, TX
The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it's not one of my personal favorites. It is, however, a very nice fragrance that I wear when I want to feel cute and flirty.
Vanessa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and I didn't really like the scent to it. You should go to the store and actually smell the body spray before you purchase it online because you may not like it.
Kitty O.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this spray so much I wear this and put this all around my house all the time and it makes my place and me smell so good
Lucero E.
I got one of these as a gift once and I loved it but when I tried getting myself a new one I couldn't find it
Casey Slate G.
Memphis, TN
Has a nice formal scent but does not stay on all day. Please be aware that you will need to reapply it.
Amanda S.
Vicco , KY
Victoria's Secret never disappoints always great smelling fragrances long lasting and affordable
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL
Another company that I love love love and cannot life without . This smell is not over powering and it's amazing.
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
What do u consider this to you ?
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still sold in store?