BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

melissa m.
Fort Gay, WV
Yes! This is honestly a great fragrance. Smells beautiful. Victoria's secret is one of the best places to get makeup products and perfume!!
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
I love this scent!!! It's so sensual!! I bought the spray to carry it around in my purse :) it's so useful for everyday light spray
Jennifer S.
Fostoria, OH
I can't say how much I love this scent. My boyfriend bought me the entire amber romance line and I can't stop using it!! Amazing!!
Jaleah C.
I love it it's smell so so good every time I wear people always ask where I get it from and how much I paid for it very good item
Kitty O.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this spray so much I wear this and put this all around my house all the time and it makes my place and me smell so good
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
The spray makes you smell so great and amazing definitely have to buy this again smells great love love love what the price
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Smells pretty , last a little while because it's mist but it does stick on clothes and make them smell for a long time .
amanda j.
Bismarck, ND
Prefect gifts for teens, and adults for Christmas, bdays, surprise gifts. Smells lovely and the lotion is nice and creamy
Jessica R.
Fort Myers, FL
Smells like berries , very refreshing and earth like. Last for a long time , smell does not fade , it's a good cool down.
Lauren
One of my friends had this one time, and it smelled so great that I had to buy myself some! Love all of VS yummy scents!
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Is this still sold in store?
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
What do u consider this to you ?