BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

britney e.
Ok honestly what victoria secret perfume does not smell like heaven?! love this
Jaleah C.
I love it it's smell so so good every time I wear people always ask where I get it from and how much I paid for it very good item
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
I love this stuff! It smells great and the price isn't too bad. The lotion and spray are long lasting
Latashia J.
Memphis , Tn
One of my favorite scents! It smells super good and lasts without having to reapply. I love the look of the bottle too.
Marta A.
Dudley, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh I love this scent and Victoria's Secret has some of the best smells ever. My husband loves when I put it on too! Never get tired of it.
Latane R.
Port Neches , TX
Love Victoria secret beauty products and this doesn't disappoint. Great berry scent that lasts!
Emily L.
Absolutely love anything Victoria's Secret!! Every scent is absolutely amazing this particular one being one of my favorites. Light and airy, sweet and flowery. In love!
Jessica R.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells like berries , very refreshing and earth like. Last for a long time , smell does not fade , it's a good cool down.
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
I love this scent!!! It's so sensual!! I bought the spray to carry it around in my purse :) it's so useful for everyday light spray
Sarah W.
Grants Pass , OR
This scent smells like fake pears and is sickly sweet. It is by far my least favorite.
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
What do u consider this to you ?
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still sold in store?