BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Laura T.
Victorville, CA
I own a lot of Victoria Secret scents, but this one was just a tad bit too sweet for my taste! This is more for the person who wants to smell sweeter than natural berry smell.
Emily L.
Absolutely love anything Victoria's Secret!! Every scent is absolutely amazing this particular one being one of my favorites. Light and airy, sweet and flowery. In love!
Mariely G.
Norristown, PA
This is my all time favorite scent. I bought lotion, body wash, body spray in this scent. It was a sort of sweet smell with a splash of vanilla in the background. I only use about two sprays and it's perfect!
Charlene L.
San Antonio , Tx
Product lasts about 4-6 hours. Great scent, received plenty of compliments. I recommend for anyone not looking for a heavy perfume and great for the summer.
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
My favorite fragrance! Smells just a little fruity and sweet, good in any season. The container fits in any of my purses. It is not at all over powering
Abby W.
Wahiawa, HI
I absolutely love this spray I have always kept a bottle in my house . It's one my favorites that I like to use on a daily basis it smells so nice
Marta A.
Dudley, NC
Oh my gosh I love this scent and Victoria's Secret has some of the best smells ever. My husband loves when I put it on too! Never get tired of it.
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this spray it's great for after the shower it's such a refreshing smell it might also have to do with the fact that I like fruity smells
Chia C.
Fresno, CA
Vs has very nice body spray and etc. and this one smells as great as the other sprays and lotion too. Vs never disappoint me with their stuff.
One of my favorite scents from VS! Perfect for spring/summer since it is light and airy and not over powering like some of the other VS scents.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Is this still sold in store?
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
What do u consider this to you ?