BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Laura T.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
I own a lot of Victoria Secret scents, but this one was just a tad bit too sweet for my taste! This is more for the person who wants to smell sweeter than natural berry smell.
Dorene R.
Dorene R.
Reseda, CA
I love almost all lp of their scents, including this one. It's very soft, fruit and feminine. The perfect combination.
Latane R.
Latane R.
Port Neches, TX
Love Victoria secret beauty products and this doesn't disappoint. Great berry scent that lasts!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells like berries , very refreshing and earth like. Last for a long time , smell does not fade , it's a good cool down.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Absolutely love anything Victoria's Secret!! Every scent is absolutely amazing this particular one being one of my favorites. Light and airy, sweet and flowery. In love!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Grants Pass , OR
This scent smells like fake pears and is sickly sweet. It is by far my least favorite.
McKenzie H.
McKenzie H.
Akron , OH
This scent is very sweet and perfect to just spray on before you go out to dinner or something of that sort :)
Latashia J.
Latashia J.
Memphis , Tn
One of my favorite scents! It smells super good and lasts without having to reapply. I love the look of the bottle too.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria's Secret has the best smelling sprays and lotions this scent is perfect and it's lost lasting and everyone will ask you what your wearing. I love how I know the scents to well o can tell when others are wearing it. I ask and they rest yes lol it's an great scent
Lucero E.
Lucero E.
I got one of these as a gift once and I loved it but when I tried getting myself a new one I couldn't find it
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
What do u consider this to you ?
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still sold in store?