BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Ballwin, MO
I used to wear this all the time now I can't find it in my local Victoria secret or online. I'm very sad I can't find it anymore but I do use the lotions both kinds in the pear and the body mist all the time. Best smelling stuff!
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I almost forgot how great this fragrance smells! It is a lovely, fresh, juicy scent. I think it will be perfect for spring! My only worry is it can be hard to find in stores.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Quapaw, OK
Fresh scent and not overpowering. Absolutely love it! Got to have it all the time. $9 a bottle, perfect
Summer T.
Summer T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Personally I didneed like this smell, to me it was too much of an alcohol smell. I'm not buying again
Dolly C.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
I'm not into the whole pear scents, but love this so much. It's not overwhelming in sweet or fruity. Great scent
Laura T.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
I own a lot of Victoria Secret scents, but this one was just a tad bit too sweet for my taste! This is more for the person who wants to smell sweeter than natural berry smell.
Dorene R.
Dorene R.
Reseda, CA
I love almost all lp of their scents, including this one. It's very soft, fruit and feminine. The perfect combination.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Grants Pass , OR
This scent smells like fake pears and is sickly sweet. It is by far my least favorite.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria's Secret has the best smelling sprays and lotions this scent is perfect and it's lost lasting and everyone will ask you what your wearing. I love how I know the scents to well o can tell when others are wearing it. I ask and they rest yes lol it's an great scent
Lucero E.
Lucero E.
I got one of these as a gift once and I loved it but when I tried getting myself a new one I couldn't find it
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
What do u consider this to you ?
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still sold in store?