BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Tamara B.
Ballwin, MO
I used to wear this all the time now I can't find it in my local Victoria secret or online. I'm very sad I can't find it anymore but I do use the lotions both kinds in the pear and the body mist all the time. Best smelling stuff!
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Victoria's Secret has the best smelling sprays and lotions this scent is perfect and it's lost lasting and everyone will ask you what your wearing. I love how I know the scents to well o can tell when others are wearing it. I ask and they rest yes lol it's an great scent
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
I almost forgot how great this fragrance smells! It is a lovely, fresh, juicy scent. I think it will be perfect for spring! My only worry is it can be hard to find in stores.
Jamie W.
Sioux City, IA
I absolutely LOVE this scent!! I love Victoria's Secret for their body sprays and lotions. They all smell yummy, but this is one of my top 2. It has been around for what seems like forever, so it has a nostalgic feeling for me :)
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I love the way the Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Eau De Toilette Spray smells. I love to layer this scent by using the body wash, the body spray, and the body lotion. Smells amazing all day long.
Mariely G.
Norristown, PA
I'm very picky when it comes to body sprays and perfum. Victoria's Secret has never failed me. I've tried this product and I love the balance this scent has. It is not overwhelming or too fruity for me . It is compact, so you can carry it even in the smallest bag.
Rebecca  M.
Victoria's Secret Amber romance has to be one of my favorites the scent is long lasting and has a nice soft sweet scent to it I recommend this to any one with a love for soft smell perfumes
Vanessa G.
I got this as a gift and I didn't really like the scent to it. You should go to the store and actually smell the body spray before you purchase it online because you may not like it.
Taylor M.
Love this perfume! Victorias Secret is my go to place for great smelling perfumes that last a long time! This scent isn't too overbearing. Just enough for people to at ooh la la.
Kymyra B.
San Antonio, TX
The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it's not one of my personal favorites. It is, however, a very nice fragrance that I wear when I want to feel cute and flirty.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Is this still sold in store?
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
What do u consider this to you ?