BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Aletha c.
Greeneville, TN
I got this product for Christmas and I really love it it smells wonderful and lasts all day I usually buy store brand but this last longer the smell is beautiful and I always get people say what are you wearing I recommend this to others and you will want to buy more
Sarah P.
Corinth, ME
I received this for Christmas and I've already used half the bottle!! It smells amazing!! It's a mist so it's not over-powering, just a couple squirts. It lasts all day!!
Sarah U.
Arlington, TX
I think i have tried a Victoria secret perfume before and i could honestly say its amazing . But this item as a bit pricey.I bought it at the outlet mall . Depends on the amount in a bottle to last long. I would buy it at different mall for a lower price .
Patti W.
Waco, TX
Love this, it makes you feel like you're at the islands sipping on a tangy drink and watching the waves. Great for people that like fruity smells. Kind of pricey, but most VS stuff is. Doesn't last as long as it probably could but overall a good spray.
Jennifer D.
This Victoria Garden Passionfruit product is simply amazing.The smell lasts a long time and it smells so good.Everywhere I go I get compliments.I would by this again.I am going next week and getting me another bottle!!!
Frankie M.
Leola, PA
This scent is heavenly!..... described precisely by its name! Passion fruit, escape, refreshing! It's revitalizing, sweet, soft, not overwhelming, long lasting!
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There’s so many Victoria’s Secret scents and I️ don’t think I’ve found one I️ don’t like yet! Repeat user! Been buying for years and will continue!
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
Smells very clean and fruity at the same time.very sweet smelling,good for everyday wear. Not too expensive but not bath and body works for sure
Alexandra V.
Cumming, GA
This perfume smells SOO good! I always get compliments when I wear it out! It's long lasting ,but it doesn't overpower your senses.
Brittany N.
Richland, MS
I can alway count on this company to have great smelling products. This one just so happens to be one of my favorites.
I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE AS MANY BOTTLES AS I CAN OF THIS VICTORIA'S SECRET PASSIONFRUIT ESCAPE REFRESHING BODY MIST. THIS IS MY VERY FAVORITE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW, IF I CAN BUY SOME. THANK-YOU VERY , MUCH. SINCERLY, JANET
I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE AS. MANY BOTTLES AS. I CAN OF THIS VICTORIA'S SECRET PASSIONFRUIT ESCAPE REFRESHING BODY MIST PLEASE. AND THANK-YOU SINCERLY, JANET