BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Garden Endless Love 3.4 oz EDT Spray

Ashley W.
Dallas, GA
This stuff smells good, but this scent isn't my favorite. My favorite is Love Spell and Pink. But I couldn't find one for those. Anywho! No matter your preference, VS has something for you.
Carey G.
Crossville , AL
Well there's so much I could say about Victoria's Secret products. Yes it's long lasting I don't know but I like them. And I'm a repeat user. And they don't need to improve anything about nothing!! Everything is just great I love it!!
Amanda P.
Elkridge, MD
The body mists don't replace a perfume, so if you are looking for something that lasts, get a perfume instead. That said, I love using the body mists as a nice refresher in the middle of the day or before going out so that I have a nice scent. I particularly like the Island scents for the summertime.
Valerie B.
Vacaville, CA
This is a wonderful scent for someone who is sensitive to smells like myself. It has very fruity notes and it is not overpowering like some fragrances can be. It is fairly priced and it is a good value because it lasts for a long time. I will continue buying this product.
Leli P.
Doral, FL
Victoria's secret's scents are always so over the top great,so sweet and womanly, not for everyone, but Endless Love is more of a classic to me, among all the fragrances VS has come up with, this one I'm very familiar with, it smells mature but sweet, clean and womanly.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
Endless Love is a very appealing scent! I prefer fragrance mist as opposed to an actual perfume. I feel like this scent lasts throughout the day and that the bottles lasts for a significant amount of time. I love that it fits into my budget and smells great!
Genesis Diaz D.
This product is fresh, clean and pleasant. I also like the sweet and romantic smell, I wish it last longer and was stronger, you gotta put and then reapply later..but it's great!. It comes in a nice bottle and i would recommend it. Good quality.
Heather C.
Austin, TX
I love all of Victoria's Secret fragrance products. I've always preferred their scents to Bath & Bodyworks. The Secret Garden collection is my favorite, and Endless Love is a scent I love and my husband can actually tolerate. The spray is not overpowering, but it does last all day. Love using it with the lotion and body wash too!
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
endless love is such a good light and airy fragrance its bright and very catching to the nose and has a slight musk to it it's truly one of a kind mist to me its more of a summer mist but I'm sure you can use it all year round
tabitha s.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this sent !! its not overpowering and it last all day !! the bottle is cure and its easy to travel with ! The price makes it affordable enough esp at semi annual sale that you can stock up and keep and extra in the car or at the office !!! I love the variety of smells that it also can come in as well