Victoria's Secret Garden Collection Soft Embrace Bath & Shower Cream uploaded by Susan G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Does this product work well ? I always see it and I would love to...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite VS fragrance? Would love to hear from other...1 Answers
  • Does this have a sweet fruity smell?1 Answers
Victoria's Secret Garden Collection Soft Embrace Bath & Shower Cream
  • "I really like this whole line. It smells so good, like summer. And it's very moisturizing." in 6 reviews
Kelly t.
Cullman , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is amazing! My favorite body wash of all time hands down, any of the scents in the cream body wash version is great and this is why. One pump or quarter sized amount is all you'll need, it looks like lotion in your hand but when it lathers your jaw will drop. This is lathers and creates so much foam it's insane! It's literally like taking a stand up bubble bath and I love it so much. The scent lasts for a few hours after you shower too but just the lather alone makes me want to buy this and this only for my shower. I highly recommend this to anyone to try or to get as gifts for a friend.
April P.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite lines by Victoria's Secret. It's not overly sweet smelling. It smells fresh and soft. I use this almost everyday. But it's hard to find now. The scent lasts pretty long considering it's hot as heck outside. I definitely would recommend it
Sharee T.
Lula, GA
I love Victoria's Secret bath products and sprays. They are not super strong smelling, but smell very good. I use these daily and always keep them in stock in my home. It's great when you need a back rub and I would for sure buy this again and again.
Ryleigh R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Leaves skin feeling moisturized throughout the day. Good smell. It's a little thick for my liking and comes out almost lotiony, doesn't really lather. The smell lasts awhile though and my whole bathroom smells like it after a shower
Briana B.
Allendale, MI
I love Caribbean smelling things and this was one of my all-time favorite. If I apply this lotion at the beginning of the day on my hands it lasts until the middle part of the day or until I wash my hands would definitely recommend this product to others!
Lindsey E.
Tucson, AZ
I've worked for this company for over four years and love all the products! They're great for your skin and add a wonderful smell in which you don't even need to use perfume
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this as a body wash but didn't see the body wash on here so I am reviewing it here. This scent smells so good and clean on my skin. I love it. I hate coconuts but I do enjoy the smell of them if it isn't overpowering and this isn't.
Joanna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When it comes to scents I do most of my shopping at Victoria's Secret. I love the scent of this lotion.. Makes you feel like you're at the beach. It's super smooth and leaves your sling with a great scent that lasts.
Tara K.
Wood Dale, IL
Some have great smells others smell like the 8th grade hallway of my old middle school, fyi it smelled liked the boys showered in 10 bottles of axe. I love the one I use though.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Love the smell of this! So moisturizing. I wish I could still find this somewhere besides online because I love it so much. The garden collection was probably my favorite collection and mango is amazing!
Brandi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this product work well ? I always see it and I would love to try it . Any suggestions ?
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've never seen this! Is it a seasonal product?
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite VS fragrance? Would love to hear from other people.
Vivi M.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this have a sweet fruity smell?