Victoria's Secret Garden Collection Secret Charm Shimmer Body Lotion uploaded by Roberta M.Victoria's Secret Garden Collection Secret Charm Shimmer Body Lotion uploaded by Diana Estefania D.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A shimmering fragrance fantasy. Mist on and smooth over shoulders, legs and décolleté for a sensual, luminous glow

• Does this shimmer spray rub off and leave glitter behind?...1 Answers
Victoria's Secret Garden Collection Secret Charm Shimmer Body Lotion
  • "I love it, it keeps my skin moisturized but smelling great.I love to use in the winter cause it helps my skin feel another than the other Winters with dry skin" in 4 reviews
Emily G.
Englewood, TN
I absolutely love this lotion. The smell is incredible and has a good wear time. I use it very often. However, I do not use it on days I'll be attending the gym or doing anything that may involve sweat. It's a thick lotion and just not made to hold up through sweat and heat.
Jessica F.
Adrian, MI
I love it keeps me feeling soft, and smells great and adds a little bit of glitter if you ever lose your sparkle, Sometimes to much glitter but other times great, I ordered it online at the website. Its so incredible
i would definty buy it again no questions
Dayana S.
Bakersfield , CA
This is perfect for when I want to smell good by simply wearing lotion. It last all day and it gives my skin a glow. They are few dollars more than regular lotion but it is work it. I used it everyday and I would recommend to everyone.
Haley B.
Katy, TX
I love the scent of this lotion, but it is a little too harsh for me. It doesn't soothe the skin as much as I would like it to but the shimmer factor of this lotion is very above par compared to other shimmer lotions I have tried. I would recommend it to people whose not have sensitive skin
Lisa H.
Hillsborough, NJ
I'm in love with this lotion! It makes my legs so smooth and soft and adds sparkles which is my favorite. This lotion is perfect for going out or even an everyday look to add a little shimmer in your life. You cannot go wrong with this because it smells good and makes everything smooth and glittery!!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wow I love this sparkling lotion it smells like a piece of heaven and it shimmer is a great way to add a little charm to your life . I just love victory secret they always have awesome products and make every women fill like a angel .
Sarah B.
Spanaway, WA
This lotion is perfect for when you want that romantic glimmer to your skin that isn't an over the top glitter look. It softens your skin without getting it too oily, and it smells just like roses. The only issue with this is that a little goes a Very long way, so be careful not to use too much or your skin will become oily.
Hannah C.
Grand Rapids, MI
The Secret Charm Shimmer Body Lotion is one of my favorites. It gives a slight but not overpowering shine. This lotion's smell is also very appealing, with a slight but not overwhelming floral scent. Its velvety quality cannot be replaced. I would recommend the Victoria's Secret Charm Body Lotion to anyone.
Griselda P.
Lodi, CA
Love this! There is nothing not to love! Well besides the price but they have so many sales going on all the time and it helps if you have their ANGEL CARD! I would recommend you get one ASAP!
Connor S.
Indianapolis, IN
This product was okay. To me, this was just a normal body lotion. It didn't have anything special to offer. The smell was alright, but not wonderful. The big issue with this product is the price. It is was too overpriced and you can really only buy it if you have a coupon. Would not recommend.
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
Does this shimmer spray rub off and leave glitter behind? Does it accentuate a naturally dark complexion nicely?