Bridget R.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

I have yet to use the make up products how are there eye pallets ?

Chainelle M.
Chainelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 5 months ago
The colors are not that pigmented. I wouldn't purchase their eye makeup if I needed my colors to stand out. Their lip glosses are great !
Tia E.
Tia E.
3 years, 5 months ago
Are not very pigmented so you have to put a lot on at once to get a good colour.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Pico Rivera, CA
3 years, 6 months ago
I received a eye shadow pallet from Victoria's secret. It came with eye shadows colors, lip gloss colors, brushes, bronzers, and blushes. I don't use the lip glosses they don't stay on very long. I love the bronzers it came with use them all the time. The eye shadows are good but they don't have high pigment in them. They last me enough for a night on town.