BY COCONUT PASSION

Victoria's Secret Garden Collection - Coconut Passion Body Butter
  • "Scent is a little bit too strong for me, but I love using this body butter on my legs right after a shower." in 1 review
  • "This product works great and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "This is a really good lotion but i feel like the smell is super overwelming for me." in 1 review
Jennifer F.
Scent is a little bit too strong for me, but I love using this body butter on my legs right after a shower. Is a bit greasy when compared to lotion, definitely can't throw on leggings or tight pants right away.
Tamparey J.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
IM JUST DYING TO TRY THIS, IT SOUNDS LIKE SMELLS AMAZING. VICTORIA SECRETS ARE ALWAYS COMING OUT WITH MOST WONDERFUL SCENTS.
Maria V.
Toms River, NJ
This is a really good lotion but i feel like the smell is super overwelming for me. Other than that i love love the results.
Victorias Secret is always my go to for body lotion and body sprays. This product works great and smells great! I recommend it to anyone!
Diana V.
Visalia, CA
This product smells great! I love it just like every other Victoria secrets body spray and lotion.
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
Love the scent not too strong however does make my skin feel really greasy. Otherwise very nice.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
This coconut smells so good it's unreal lol I buy this all the time also you buy it to and tell others great prouduct πŸ˜‹β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜πŸ˜˜
Ali C.
I absolutely love VS body butter, which I never expected. I purchased this scent for my cousin, and she raved about it as well. It is the best moisturizer that I have found that also smells good with a long-lasting scent. I never have to use perfume when I apply any of these body butters, and my skin is not irritated by the fragrance like with other lotions. The coconut smell isn't as strong as some of the other body butters, but it is a great, light scent, perfect for summer.