Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersVictoria's Secret
��?Frosted Bare Vanilla Fragrance Body Lotion ��?236 Ml

��?Victoria's Secret Frosted Bare Vanilla Fragrance Body Lotion ��?236 Ml

by Victoria's Secret

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ��?Victoria's Secret Frosted Bare Vanilla Fragrance Body Lotion ��?236 Ml!
How would you rate this product?
Abigail A.
San Antonio, TX
��?Victoria's Secret Frosted Bare Vanilla Fragrance Body Lotion ��?236 Ml uploaded by Abigail A.
Smell so good! I love the holiday bottle are perfect for your gifts I use every day because my activities demand smell good so you don't be shy when you use it is gentle not botters me at all others gave me headaches I definitely buy it again!
Jasmine S.
Denver
��?Victoria's Secret Frosted Bare Vanilla Fragrance Body Lotion ��?236 Ml uploaded by Jasmine S.
This bottle has lasted me 1 year and still going I got it on sale so it was totally worth it. It smells so good in pairs!
Ari B.
Denver Colorado
This product smells amazing I have Ben using it for about a year and a half, it I my on the go lotion. I love the design of the bottle it's supper cute and I just love it
Brandi D.
Shippensburg , PA
This lotion is to die for! I love the scent! The fragrance lasts a long time. It's a very good value. It's not that pricey. It's affordable. It leaves your skin feeling nice & soft and smelling good too! I HIGHLY recommend this!! It's a great product.
Marika D.
Napoli, NAPOLI
��?Victoria's Secret Frosted Bare Vanilla Fragrance Body Lotion ��?236 Ml uploaded by Marika D.
I’m in love with any vanilla based product but especially with this mist! I got it as a Christmas present and I love it! It’s so sweet, it makes you smell like a snack. Absolutely recommend [product:��?victorias-secret-frosted-bare-vanilla-fragrance-body-lotion-��?236-ml]
TeHilla P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
��?Victoria's Secret Frosted Bare Vanilla Fragrance Body Lotion ��?236 Ml uploaded by TeHilla P.
I really like this product. I believe that Victoria secret lotions serve the purpose of fragrance and not really moisturizing. I love this scent of this particular lotion better than the others. It’s a bit runny so it’s not great and moisturizing but the scent makes up for it. It contains hints of mint underlying the main vanilla scent and it is heavenly. It is also really affordable and the packaging is gorgeous. I would definitely recommend to others. The scent gives a sense of warmth and relaxation. Perfect for the holiday times. I honestly love it.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
��?Victoria's Secret Frosted Bare Vanilla Fragrance Body Lotion ��?236 Ml uploaded by Victoria C.
Amo esta crema, es la mejor, huele demasiado bien y humecta la piel, lo recomiendo 100% me encanta la presentación
KATH M.
MIAMI FL
Amo loción hucmentante de victoria, me encanta mucho su olor y lo mucho que dura en la piel cuando me la aplico
Teo U.
Wilmington, DE
��?Victoria's Secret Frosted Bare Vanilla Fragrance Body Lotion ��?236 Ml uploaded by Teo U.
My lovely body lotion❤️My one of the favorite brands❤️ Its smell is very soft and enjoyable. It has very good texture. I would recomend! Nice product. Includes: #blacksugar #freshmint #barevanilaonice #victoriassecret
Xalima X.
Gothenburg
It's moisturizing and smells amazing. The frosted version has abit more of a perfume smell while the original is more of a natural vanilla scent. It left my skin soft and glowy. Definitely recommend. Have your pick on which one suits you best!💕

Looking for your answer?