Victoria's Secret Fresh Escape Bamboo Coast Fragrance Mist

by Victoria's Secret

Just breathe. Get away with intoxicating scents inspired by a coastal escape.

Bamboo Coast has Bamboo and water lily. Sunset drinks. Coastal vibes. Come away.

Hi can u please advise we need 2 by courier whata the charge ta gagan
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Fresh Escape Bamboo Coast Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Allyson D.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
One of my favorite mists ever! It smells so fresh and very tropical. I love that it lasts a good amount of time on me and overall, a very great smelling mist to own.
Kelly N.
norwood
I use this scent all the time and it smells a little fruity and mature. I get complimented on my scent and get offended asked what the scent is. People are attracted to it so GET IT!!!
Abhigya T.
Alhambra, CA
One of my favorite fragrance ever!! I love this scent it light and not too strong or overwhelming like other fragrances. It smells like summer with hint of bamboo. I wish it was a little more long lasting but for a fragrance mist it sure lasts long! Victoria's SecretVictoria's Secret Fresh Escape Bamboo Coast Fragrance Mist
Sammi B.
Indian Trail, NC
Love love LOVEEEEEE this scent! Not too strong, but doesn't ware off easy either! Can give myself a good spray in the morning after getting ready for the day and still smell fantastic at the end of the day!! One of my personal favorites!
Rachel M.
Noblesville , IN
This was another one of my favorite scents from their 2018 launch. I wish they'd relaunch these. I loved it so much when it came out I bought backups and may or may not still have a bottle or two. 😁 it is fresh and lightweight and smells like summer with notes of bamboo and water lily. It's one of those products I throw on when I want to feel good and not wear a heavier perfume.
Mariah M.
Fresno
I love this spray and the lotion that I got as a gift for my birthday a couple of years a go and completely fell in love with it and would but it again and recommend it to anyone who is looking to be victoria secret perfume
Devil C.
Spring valley , CA
I love this summer scent all year. Beachy but not overpoweringly so. Last for a long time without smell changing
Griselda G.
Austin
Purchased at: Sephora
I live for this perfume. This perfume makes me feel amazing and fabulous. I love the scent of this perfume. It's so strong and long lasting.
Kaitlyn W.
This product has one of the greatest smells you could ask for. The bottle is plastic like any other Victoria's secret bottles I buy. There isnt anything to improve this product. It's great as is. Maybe a bigger bottle of it if anything for improvement.
isora T.
Salisbury, MD
This product is sweet, but not to the point where it is too sweet. It is not the best but it is helpful if you are sweaty and you something for when you are smelly? Yes it is good value and I got the lotion with it.