BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Revel in Forever Pink, a flirty blend of pink tuberose & pear. This fast-absorbing body lotion from our VS Fantasies collection contains nourishing aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, plus antioxidant vitamins E and C.

Directions: Massage on for silky, replenishing moisture. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable.

About the product:

• Revel in Forever Pink, a flirty blend of pink tuberose & pear.
  • Size: 250 ml/8.4 fl oz
  • TIPS & TRICKS: For longer-lasting fragrance, layer with Forever Pink Eau de Toilette or Fragrance Mist.
  • 100% Authentic

Victoria's Secret Forever Pink Body Lotion
  • "Any VS purchase is going to be a win, but especially this forever pink body lotion. I already rely on body lotion daily, but this scent makes me want to wear it even more. It's just so heavenly and moisturizing." in 4 reviews
keren a.
crowley la
I love this lotion. Let me rephrase that. I love using all Victoria secrets lotions. They smell so good. They smell also lasts all day long. It is very moisturizing and I always carry a bottle in my purse.
Jenny H.
Ocean Springs, MS
I have multiple scents in the VS fantasy lotions. Each one is amazing and I use them all almost daily! I LOVE my lotions! Victoria's SecretVictoria's Secret PINK
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
My friend gave me this one Christmas and I swear it lasted about four years. It has A very feminine smell and makes your skin silky smooth. This is a nice lotion.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
It smells very nice. However, I don't feel like its moisturizing lasts very long. Some of the first ingredients are alcohol and water, which actually dry out your skin in the long run. For the price, it doesn't help your skin as much as you would probably like.
Patricia B.
Medley, Florida
I love Victoria's Secret Body Lotions smells! They're my favourite ever! Your skin will be so soft after you apply it and you'll smell so good! The best body lotion it is called amber romance. It's such a sweet smell, so girly and it's long lasting! I always smell good thanks to that lotion
Haley M.
This is a oldie but goodie. Smells great and feels great whenever you apply to your skin. The price isn't too bad especially if you find it on sale during the semi annual sale.. which is my favorite! It's awesome
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
This product is amazing! It's a little out of my price range but overall it's worth it! It smells wonderful and the scent lasts all day! It has a sweet smell to it, but it's not overwhelming at all.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I absolutely love this scent by Victoria Secret. Its a fruity smell and it reminds me a little of Love Spell. I have bought this one time thinking I wouldn't like it and when it runs out I will buy again. I highly recommend this and I bought it at Victoria Secret itself.
Demitriyah B.
Ahhh the smell of all Victoria's secrets products are so good and delicious! They are very fruity so if you aren't into scents like that these aren't for you! They linger in the skin and make the skin feel so soft and just have you walking around feeling girly!!
Jaque I.
Pacoima , CA
I used to have this lotion and the smell was really beautiful I would repeat using this lotion because it leaves your skin really soft and is not pricey and I I got it in Victoria's Secret and it got my attention because of the smell and I would buy it again.