Victoria's Secret Forbidden Fantasy Fragrance Mist 250 ml/8.4 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie R.Victoria's Secret Forbidden Fantasy Fragrance Mist 250 ml/8.4 fl oz uploaded by Daisy H.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Li-Chian  W.
Li-Chian W.
Charlottesvle, VA
I've used many other of the Victoria's Secret fragrance mists, and this is definitely one of my favorite scents - it's softer and fruity, which is the kind of smell I like. It works pretty well and a spray or two in the morning sticks to me pretty well for the rest of the day. However, it can be a little strong if you put too much on - if you like lighter scents this may not be the best brand for you (or you should just not spray too much on at once). The scent is also very sweet which may come off as sickly if you use too much. I don't mind it, and I don't really use it everyday (if it did, I probably would get sick of the scent).
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
So I received this almost 11 years ago. I always hated the smell of it, it's just too much for me so I kept it in my bathroom back at my parents house and it started being used as an air freshener. It is still there today, partly because it is now a guest bathroom so only my parents and siblings know its purpose. But is pretty funny when someone walks by the bathroom and says, "Someone had a forbidden fantasy." But the smell is just ridiculous. Still I have bought extras because I cannot imagine my life without this ridiculous air freshener.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Love the scent, hate the duration of it. It wears off in minutes, so I wouldn't recommend this if you're looking for a long wear fragrance but if you just want a splash of freshness, then I would give it a try. I have to re-aply multiple times, still love how it smells so I would rate it 3/5 stars.
Kealey B.
Kealey B.
Lincoln, NE
I LOVE the smells of any Victoria's Secret perfume. They smell great, they're reasonably priced, and easy to use. I don't seem to have long lasting smells with any perfume, but occasionally (depending on the scent) I can catch a whiff of the perfume near the end of the day.
Laila M.
Laila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells fantastic and tends to last me a long time. I usually use it as a body spray and put it on in the mornings after I shower. Plenty of people have commented positively on my fragrance and I personally feel like I'm on vacation!
Tatyana K.
Tatyana K.
Antelope, CA
Amazing fragrance that leaves everyone always turning their heads in my direction. It is quite long lasting compared to drugstore fragrances. This was my first time buying this product and definitely will be repurchasing.
Roseann W.
Roseann W.
Yulee
Smells absolutely incredible, leaves my skin feeling very soft, fresh, and hydrated. No greasy or sticky feelings that some lotions leave behind. I could go on for hours about how good this product smells.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
I like be all of the Victoria Secret Mists, but this is for sure one of my top ones! I absolutely love the nice and fresh/sweet smell. The smell lasted for a few hours and left a very nice after scent.
Eunice K.
Eunice K.
Chicago, Illinois
I didn't personally own this product but my roommate did. One time I decided to use her perfume and omg, the smell just made me realize what I was missing out. Very pleasant smell. Have my own now!
Grissel L.
Grissel L.
Bronx, NY
At first smell it smelt like a Blue candy, it like the blue Kool-Aid. Soooo yummy. After a few more days of wearing it smells more fragrant like a sweet flower...still good.