BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreci...3 Answers
  • Does this have a coconut smell or more of a perfume smell?2 Answers
Victoria's Secret For Women Coconut Passion Body Mist
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
  • "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
Andrea I.
Elmwood Park , NJ
El mejor el mejor siempre lo dire el mejor es q a mi me gustan mucho las cosas con olor a coco y estoy huele riquísimo y además siempre lo tiene porque es uno de los mejores de verdad lo amo se merece todas las extrellas
Rosauri P.
Miami Florida
This summer I would love to start using some of the fragrances that Victoria's Secret has, I am really a fan of everything that has to do with this brand but I would like to start with this fragrance. He knows people who use this fragrance and I'm delighted with the aroma that it has, it's really delicious, you can use it every day without packaging, I really do die for using this fragrance. Obviously I would like to use the creams and all the existing products of Victoria's Secret but I can not start with something small and for me this fragrance was a good Victoria's Secret For Women Coconut Passion Body Mist
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always loved Victoria secret scents, but when I found this beauty I fell in love with it's smell. It's long lasting, and I bought it in my local mall. I use it almost every time I use a scent, but sometimes I change it up just to smell something different for a while. I've had it forever it seems, so it lasts a long time.
Harper W.
Ringgold, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my all-time favorite Victoria's Secret scents. It smells so calming. I love the touch of chamomile they added to this vanilla & coconut mixture. The vanilla is pretty strong with hints of coconut & chamomile. I'll definitely have to get more of this when I run out. 10/10 would recommend!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely hate this one. To me it just stinks. My daughter was more then happy to take it off my hands though. She loves it. So its more a personal choice. My advice on and fragrances is go to the store and smell them before ordering online.
Sml A.
California
Victoria's Secret coconut passion mist smells very lovely. It's vanilla and coconut sweat and flowery at the same time love it. I love mixing scents to change it up a little bit. I would definitely purchase this item again!!
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this along with the lotion. This was my favorite perfume! I used it until the bottle was gone. No cons! Only pros! A wonderful smell that lasts all day. I would probably buy this again, but i'm looking for different scents.
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
Really excellent, with a fruity floral olfactory family becomes one of my favorites, the combination of vanilla and coconut fragrance makes it really special, sweet and soft to take it daily to wherever you go ...
Jessica U.
Rockwall
This perfume is wonderful! The scent is a mixture between vanilla & coconut. It's not too strong, but it's still there. Two to three spritz for the whole body is just about right. Lots of product too! I use it almost everyday and it's lasted for over 5 months.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I just got this body mist for the first time about 3 months ago and I love it! It makes me think of being on the beach drinking out of a coconut! Aka the perfect vacation! It is a great quality with a great longevity! I will definitely be repurchasing.
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
mandy k.
lexington, NORTH CAROLINA
Does this have a coconut smell or more of a perfume smell?