BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreci...3 Answers
  • Does this have a coconut smell or more of a perfume smell?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
  • "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
Esthefania T.
Esthefania T.
Miami, Fl
I've gotten this fragrance before, and was happy to replace it. But I do want to bring light in the description of what you'll smell.

In the event a major scent is listed first....that means that's the primary smell you're sensing. The secondary is a subtle mixture...and since my smelling is insanely good...I can catch that "hint" of coconut. (reading what you buy isn't a crime...)

I recommend this for anyone who enjoys smelling like a cake shop! Its a long lasting spray among the others similar to it.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Springfield, VT
OMG, this is literally my favorite perfume. the smell is wonderful. not too fruity or over powering. it's a great everyday wear. I use it after gym and when I first get up. it lasts throughout the day. I would recommend this to every girl. go smell it the next time you go in to a Victoria secret. the bottle has changed. and to be honest, I like the bottle it's in now, more classy.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
My FAVORITE summer vacation scent. Always takes my back to the beach. The mix of coconut and vanilla smells amazing. Brings me right back to sipping a pina colada on the beach! VS body sprays are also affordable and they have a scent for everybody. Just wish the scent lasted a little longer. But works great when layered with their moisturizer and body wash.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Middletown , CT
I absolutely love this smell, wish I discovered it sooner! it is strong at first, then fades and remains subtle throughout the day, great price! I got it on sale for 2 for $10, the new style bottles suck, after the first use the cap disconnected, it is an annoying 3 piece cap and all three pieces became disconnected, still worth it for the great smell!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
This smells like HEAVEN!! My friend gave this to me as a gift and wow, it's one of my favorite VS scents. It definitely smells like coconut and it's not super overpowering, but it is one of the stronger mists I've tried from VS. It literally just smells so good, reminds me of a tropical island or a beach at sunset. That's what it smells like.
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA
I have been buying the VS lotion for years, I would get them as gifts and enjoyed them. Now I personally go out and buy them. I get 2 for 10 rather than 18 each. You can't beat the price. I love love love them. I plan on buying a lot soon so I will always have some because I NEVER want to be without this amazingly hydrating lotion ever.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Lancaster, CA
So I got this product for technically $5 at Victoria's Secret because there was a sale you buy any 2 for $10. So already I'm happy about the price especially if originally the mist just by itself was $18. This must smells really good and I recommend it for people who like more fruity smells. I would probably by it again.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Medley, FL
DIOS MIO, AMO esta fragancia, desde la primera vez que la probe no dude en un segundo y cada vez que puedo la compro porque, LA AMO, la recomiendo totalmente.
MY GOD, I LOVE this fragrance, from the first time that the probe does not hesitate a second and whenever I can I buy it because I love her, totally recommend it.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Salisbury, NC
Oh My Goodness, this smells FABULOUS and amazing. I use this in the morning after showering and the smell lingers on my skin all day long. It's not overpowering like some brands. It has a sweet, not smothering, way of staying with you all day. I have use Victoria's Secret sprays for a while and love every one of them.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Leesburg, VA
I like this body mist because it smells like what it's name is. Definitely coconut. A bit too youthful and sweet for a night out, but perfect for the day time. I use it when I'm headed out to the mall or movies. A really nice smell. Nothing unpleasant about it if you like a warm, sugary-sweet perfume.
Paula R.
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
mandy k.
mandy k.
lexington, NORTH CAROLINA
Does this have a coconut smell or more of a perfume smell?