• Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreci...4 Answers
  • Does this have a coconut smell or more of a perfume smell?2 Answers
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scent! At the time I was able to score it for free which is great because I genuinely love it for the summer time. Any coconut scent intrigues me but this one in specific has to be one of my top faves. It’s fresh and attractive (:
Julia S.
Midway Park , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with Victoria's Secret perfume so I have probably 20 bottles of it and this is one of my favorites. You can't really find any good quality coconut scents, but this one is really good! Victoria's Secret always does a great job!!!!
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
This spray smells so good. Everyone likes it, and people have asked where I got it. It's not overpowering, which I like, but it does smell enough that it's pleasant
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my all-time favorite Victoria's Secret scents. It smells so calming. I love the touch of chamomile they added to this vanilla & coconut mixture. The vanilla is pretty strong with hints of coconut & chamomile. I'll definitely have to get more of this when I run out. 10/10 would recommend!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely hate this one. To me it just stinks. My daughter was more then happy to take it off my hands though. She loves it. So its more a personal choice. My advice on and fragrances is go to the store and smell them before ordering online.
Sml A.
Waterford, CA
Victoria's Secret coconut passion mist smells very lovely. It's vanilla and coconut sweat and flowery at the same time love it. I love mixing scents to change it up a little bit. I would definitely purchase this item again!!
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this along with the lotion. This was my favorite perfume! I used it until the bottle was gone. No cons! Only pros! A wonderful smell that lasts all day. I would probably buy this again, but i'm looking for different scents.
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
Really excellent, with a fruity floral olfactory family becomes one of my favorites, the combination of vanilla and coconut fragrance makes it really special, sweet and soft to take it daily to wherever you go ...
Jessica U.
This perfume is wonderful! The scent is a mixture between vanilla & coconut. It's not too strong, but it's still there. Two to three spritz for the whole body is just about right. Lots of product too! I use it almost everyday and it's lasted for over 5 months.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just got this body mist for the first time about 3 months ago and I love it! It makes me think of being on the beach drinking out of a coconut! Aka the perfect vacation! It is a great quality with a great longevity! I will definitely be repurchasing.
Paula R.
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me
mandy k.
Does this have a coconut smell or more of a perfume smell?