BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciat...2 Answers
  • Does this have a coconut smell or more of a perfume smell?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "honestly one of my top favorites ever, i love the smell and i always get compliments while wearing it and it stays on for a good amount of time" in 1 review
  • "one of my absolute favorite kind of frangrences !" in 1 review
  • "It smells wonderful and my husband love the coconut smell." in 1 review
Esthefania T.
Esthefania T.
Miami, Fl
I've gotten this fragrance before, and was happy to replace it. But I do want to bring light in the description of what you'll smell.

In the event a major scent is listed first....that means that's the primary smell you're sensing. The secondary is a subtle mixture...and since my smelling is insanely good...I can catch that "hint" of coconut. (reading what you buy isn't a crime...)

I recommend this for anyone who enjoys smelling like a cake shop! Its a long lasting spray among the others similar to it.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Springfield, VT
OMG, this is literally my favorite perfume. the smell is wonderful. not too fruity or over powering. it's a great everyday wear. I use it after gym and when I first get up. it lasts throughout the day. I would recommend this to every girl. go smell it the next time you go in to a Victoria secret. the bottle has changed. and to be honest, I like the bottle it's in now, more classy.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
IN LOVE!! My all time favorite spray. Always get complements when wearing it. People say "who smells like cookies!" and "oh my god what is that good smell" and I proudly say ME!! Not to mention my husband LOVES when I wear this :) A little too much if you get what I mean lol. I will ALWAYS come back to this spray! Did notice that they changed it a bit but its still amazing!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
My FAVORITE summer vacation scent. Always takes my back to the beach. The mix of coconut and vanilla smells amazing. Brings me right back to sipping a pina colada on the beach! VS body sprays are also affordable and they have a scent for everybody. Just wish the scent lasted a little longer. But works great when layered with their moisturizer and body wash.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Middletown , CT
I absolutely love this smell, wish I discovered it sooner! it is strong at first, then fades and remains subtle throughout the day, great price! I got it on sale for 2 for $10, the new style bottles suck, after the first use the cap disconnected, it is an annoying 3 piece cap and all three pieces became disconnected, still worth it for the great smell!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Tellico Plns, TN
What woman doesn't love hearing you smell GREAT!! What perfume are you wearing.. That's when I smile and say Victoria's secret coconut passion. I love this fragrance and what I love even more is the price and that it sticks with you all day. Light enough that it can be refreshed , but also strong enough to still have a fragrance at the end of the day.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
This smells like HEAVEN!! My friend gave this to me as a gift and wow, it's one of my favorite VS scents. It definitely smells like coconut and it's not super overpowering, but it is one of the stronger mists I've tried from VS. It literally just smells so good, reminds me of a tropical island or a beach at sunset. That's what it smells like.
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA
I have been buying the VS lotion for years, I would get them as gifts and enjoyed them. Now I personally go out and buy them. I get 2 for 10 rather than 18 each. You can't beat the price. I love love love them. I plan on buying a lot soon so I will always have some because I NEVER want to be without this amazingly hydrating lotion ever.
Dionysia S.
Dionysia S.
Newark, DE
It's absolutely one (if not THE one) of my favorite Victoria Secret's body Mists. It's soft, stays on for long enough and everyone will be asking you what fragrance you are wearing. The combination of coconut and vanilla, which are my favorite scents, give out a sweet summer-ish scent. I totally recommend it! I wear it everyday.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Lancaster, CA
So I got this product for technically $5 at Victoria's Secret because there was a sale you buy any 2 for $10. So already I'm happy about the price especially if originally the mist just by itself was $18. This must smells really good and I recommend it for people who like more fruity smells. I would probably by it again.
mandy k.
mandy k.
lexington, NORTH CAROLINA
Does this have a coconut smell or more of a perfume smell?
Paula R.
Paula R.
PR
Does it smell good? I've seen it a lot and i would really appreciate if someond could tell me