BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #76 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Fearless is a bold blend of black currant, orris root and purple diamond iris.

Buy on www.ama...
Shawnda C.
Port Orchard, WA
Lawdi!! I loove this perfume soo much. It is honestly one of my favorites. It has a sweet musky smell. Which I'm obsessed with!! I've bought both the perfume & body spray. They both are just as good as the other. & they both last long! & I alwwways got compliments on this perfume. Really bummed Victoria's secret discontinued it :( I'm sure I can find it elsewhere. If anyone knows lmk!!
Amanda R.
A nice powder with a bit of spice and juicy dark fruit.
I felt the need to have more iris on my vanity, so I picked this up.
Sales and clearance in VS never hurts ;)
I also have the body mist, and I take full advantage using both.
I like to amp this up with another perfume with iris, violet and anise/licorice but it is fine scent by itself.
The bottle is a cute little cut glass squatty - it`ll go into my collection.
Shannon A.
Landenberg, PA
This is my favorite perfume. I have each size from Victoria’s Secret. Whenever I wear this, I feel so confident and smell amazing. The packaging and bottle is so cute. The price is average for a great smelling perfume and you can use your coupons to get them!
Aidyn L.
This is one of my ALL TIME favorite fragrances from Victoria's Secret! This sent us extremely sexy and dark without an overpowering smell. I have repurchased this twice before because I use it every single date night!
Acayla C.
Jamestown, NY
LOVVVVEEEE THEIR PERFUMES. LOVE IT ALOT. The smell is amazing. Lasts long but not as long as the guys and I ask my self the question. Why are guys cologne longer lasting than female's. We wanna smell good 24/7
Amna S.
I really liked this one a lot, unfortunately it was discontinued and sometimes is bought back during the semi annual. It smells really clean and different. Unique and somewhat floral. One of my many favorites.
francheska r.
Smells A M A Z I N G ! ! ! K THINK MOST OF VICTORIA SECRETS smells amazing . They usually last a long time . But it's always to have a few back upstairs if you are anything like me lol
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Worked great for me! I really enjoyed this product and plan on buying again in the future. I have recommended it to my friends and my family. Victoria is my favorite store to shop for all my lady essentials
Fallon J.
I've been in love with Fearless since the first time I inhaled its wonder. It's one of my favorite perfumes because it's a hypnotizing warm floral scent that lasts all day without overwhelming your senses.
I will definitely continue purchasing it.
Maya C.
Victoria Secret is my go to brand for a lot of items! They're beauty section is just perfect. I love their Fearless perfume and it smells great! Lingers on your skin and clothes long after you spray and you can smell it all day long. I would definitely recommend this perfume. It's pricey but worth it!