Victoria's Secret Fearless Eau De Parfum uploaded by MYWORLDOFPASSION ..Victoria's Secret Fearless Eau De Parfum uploaded by Cassi M.

Buy on Beauty ...
Shannon A.
Landenberg, PA
This is my favorite perfume. I have each size from Victoria’s Secret. Whenever I wear this, I feel so confident and smell amazing. The packaging and bottle is so cute. The price is average for a great smelling perfume and you can use your coupons to get them!
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Worked great for me! I really enjoyed this product and plan on buying again in the future. I have recommended it to my friends and my family. Victoria is my favorite store to shop for all my lady essentials
Aidyn L.
This is one of my ALL TIME favorite fragrances from Victoria's Secret! This sent us extremely sexy and dark without an overpowering smell. I have repurchased this twice before because I use it every single date night!
Acayla C.
Jamestown, NY
LOVVVVEEEE THEIR PERFUMES. LOVE IT ALOT. The smell is amazing. Lasts long but not as long as the guys and I ask my self the question. Why are guys cologne longer lasting than female's. We wanna smell good 24/7
francheska r.
Smells A M A Z I N G ! ! ! K THINK MOST OF VICTORIA SECRETS smells amazing . They usually last a long time . But it's always to have a few back upstairs if you are anything like me lol
Sharon K.
Villas, NJ
The first time I smelled a tester for Fearless by Victoria Secret, I was in love!! .. I have been a repeat customer ever since! Its a light, but very seductive scent. Not overpowering, subtle yet it is one of those must have scents that once you try it, you will order again and again.
Jamie G.
Rincon, GA
This is probably one of my favorite perfumes ever! The smell is amazing AND versitile so its great for work, evenings out, summer, and winter. I am more than halfway through the first bottle, and I will definitely be buying another. When you wear it, you absolutely do feel FEARLESS.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
love love love Fearless by victoria's secret. I am a big fan can you tell. I got this a Victoria's secret and it smells so good. I tried it in the store and walked out with it. it is not to overwhelming and seems to last all day for me. lot of my friends loved the smell and ran out and got it. I wold for sure tell you to buy and I told my friends and family to go and buy it.
Tori B.
Independence , MO
One of my absolute favorite perfumes from Victoria's Secret. Love love love the scent. It is not overly strong, but smells great and is perfect for everyday use. I have used a couple of their over scents before too and this is one of my favorite.
Farran H.
Leander, TX
This is my go-to "going out in the town" perfume! It gives me confidence and makes me feel beautiful! It is strong enough so others can smell it, but it isn't too strong and doesn't give you a headache like some other perfumes.