BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Sparkly glitter, dazzling graphics and iconic wings, all hot off the London runway.

Scarlett H.
Super cute bag from their iconic fashion show. I use it for my makeup when I travel and it holds up fairly well. I really love this little bag and would buy more. It holds just enough to get you through the day. You can easily throw it in your purse for a little added organization  Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Live Like An Angel Cosmetic BagVictoria's Secret
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
I received this as a gift and i have been in love every since. It is my favorite go to makeup bag. It is stylish as well as roomy.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Super simple design which I love. It's a lot bigger than it looks too! Would recommend
Natalia M.
 yo tengo dos cremas pero no me compré en España asi que no puedo ayudarte. que si, la que mejor huele es una bote azul que se llama creo dejarme sin alientoCon los años me doy cuenta de que naci para ser millonaria!
EnGy S.
cairo
1,869 reviews
Review for: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Small Cosmetic Bag "Live Like An Angel" more...
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....

Amazon