MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerVictoria's Secret
Fashion Show Fragrance Mist After Party Angel

VICTORIA'S SECRET Fashion Show Fragrance Mist After Party Angel

by Victoria's Secret

Wings on—it’s showtime! Our latest limited-edition collection is inspired by the most unforgettable moments of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. The perfect way to add a pop of fashion (show) to your fragrance wardrobe.

Choose from:

• After Party Angel: Fruity floral. Midnight plum. Sultry amber. Up all night.
  • Backstage Angel: Warm. Pink sugar. Citrus rush. Spotlight ready.
  • Showtime Angel: Floral. Glittering blooms. Sheer musk. Get your wings.
  • Runway Angel: Fresh. Bright Currant. Shimmering petals. Blowing kisses.
  • 250ml/8.4 oz.
  • Domestic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VICTORIA'S SECRET Fashion Show Fragrance Mist After Party Angel!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,804 reviews
VICTORIA'S SECRET Fashion Show Fragrance Mist After Party Angel uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I received this product as a gift and it smells so good. I like that this fragrance mist is long lasting and smells like citrus. It is last at least 4 hours, which is longer than I expected it too. It also came with a body lotion that works just as well. It doesnt irritate my skin and can be worn on my skin or clothes. I do recommend. This france comes in many didnt varieties..
Pamela C.
Puyallup
Bought this product because it was on sell and actually wish I had bought more. It’s normally not scent I wear but after wearing it, I got compliments that it smelled amazing so I switch up and wear it when I don’t want to wear floral scent. 😊VICTORIA'S SECRET Fashion Show Fragrance Mist After Party Angel
Julia C.
Dix Hills, NY
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This is my favorite body mist. The scent is light and not too overwhelming. I use it everyday. I do wish that the scent lasted longer though. I haven’t seen it in stores and I hope they still make it.
Nicole C.
Grand Prairie, TX
It’s a really pretty scent but constantly has to be reapplied as it’s very light.  It won’t last you all day. I usually use it if I need to run out to the store or somewhere quick.  If you want it last you will have to carry it in your purse if you are out so you can respray yourself.  But it’s a fun scent and it’s nice to have to change up if you want to give your regular perfume a little break.
Jennifer L.
Millville, NJ
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret has the best smelling body sprays, and this one is a favorite of mine. It's fairly affordable and when they have their sales you can get it for $6. The matching Lotion is great. Perfect for my hands, as I work in a Hospital and wash my hands constantly
Lola M.
Stockton, CA
One of the best perfumes out 🤗💕. It doesn’t irritate my skin and it smells so good. I’d recommend it.
Beth L.
Brownville, ME
Bold, smells amazing. I get compliments I everytime i wear it. I honestly love the packaging. I've never gotten anything from Victoria secret that i didnt like, so i feel like you cant really go wrong. They have such a wide variety of scents to chose from. My daughters try to steal them from me. This is one that i wouldn't quite let them use it's that kind of bold perfume\ body spray. But there are others that you can chose from that are more for their age. I love this i try to alternate to make them last longer.
Amber Y.
Springfield, IL
I always get compliments when I wear this!! It is not super strong, but stays with me for most of the day. It smells like vanilla and fruit. When I got it, it was $3.50 a bottle!! Great deal!! I wish they still sold it but I haven't seen this scent in the store recently. Highly recommend picking it up if you come across it.
prxncesshaun
smells great i could where it anywhere. its portable and is not a harsh smell its not very pricey and its very convenient i dont think they could improve the smell any better it lasts all day and you only have to spray it a couple of sprays and your set im most definitely going to buy it again.
∞Raven∞ C.
Wahpeton
Great fragrance and lasts all day!! I think this is one of my favorites from Victoria Secret.. I never have to spray more than a few squirts on.

Looking for your answer?