BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A modern floral scent that is exotically oriental and deliciously feminine. The floral oriental scent is wild, yet sweet and perfect for a romantic date.

Brianna W.
Weaver, AL
This body mist has a nice smell to it! I love it the bottle is nicely decorated and it came in a gift set. There for I do not know how much it was but it does last long and I have gotten a lot of comments on the fragrance. I recommended if you want to try a new scent.
Anna C.
Boynton Beach
all of Victoria's Secret cents are absolutely amazing they also so girly and beautiful. There are long-lasting and a good price. there are many other more expensive alternatives that are the exact same as this product. I would highly recommend this product to others because of how wonderful it is.
Ira G.
There is no negative criticism for this perfume has a fantastic smell that stays on the skin for a long time, I also like the packaging that can easily carry it in my wallet since being plastic is not at risk of breaking. is of very good quality this perfume, I love it.
Raven S.
Madisonville, KY
I love almost all Victoria secrets body mist and lotions ect . This one though ... Is a an amazing smell ! I literally went threw one bottle in a little of no time . I love my vs body essentials though! But can you blame me they are so good smelling!
Aileen V.
Brownsville, TX
I really love this perfume! its longs lasting stay ! it actually stay and has a fragrance and is pretty much enough can last you for amonth or more if you use a small amount of it you need much again its strong fragrance
Katelynn S.
South Bend, IN
This is my Christmas present every year for the last 5 years i am not girly but i love VS perfumes they last longer and smell out of this world my husband loves love spell and he wont get off me when wearing it lol.
Emily N.
Canonsburg, PA
Smells great when applied but I find the scent to not last for too long. I find myself spraying it continuously throughout the day in order to stay smelling good. I know it's just a body mist but I still expected it to last a little longer. However, I probably would purchase again.
Flor A.
Shafter, CA
Everyone knows Victoria's Secret because it smells incredible. I don't really quite remember the last time I used a different brand for fragrance perfume. I just and only use Victoria Secret everyone loves it and so do I.😍
Braeden C.
Longwood, FL
One of my favorite perfumes. It smells sweet yet not so much that it seems like a kids perfume. I do wish the scent lasted longer though and that it was a little cheaper. Even with the price I still buy it frequently.
Melanie S.
Lockport, NY
Victoria Secrets is my absolute go to for any type of body fragrance, this one however is my favorite. Its just the right amount of scent that doesn't overpower.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?