BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Awaken the senses with Luscious Crush, an invigorating blend of tangerine and passion flower. This fast-absorbing body lotion from our VS Fantasies collection contains nourishing aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, plus antioxidant vitamins E and C....

Victoria's Secret Fantasies Sparkling Citrus Body Lotion
  • "This lotion is so hydrating. It's smell is awesome tangerine and Passion flower. I'm sad I am almost out! " in 6 reviews
Kendra B.
Kila, MT
Victoria's Secret is wonderful. Everything from Victoria's Secret is wonderful. The clothes, the perfumes, the lotions! All of it. I got a set of these lotions a few christmas's ago. I loved them all. They smell soooo wonderful. With just a little bit, I didn't even need to wear any perfume because the lotion was so smelly and lasted forever.
Nasyeli B.
This perfume was the very first perfume that my husband gave me! It smells so amazing and even though I don't use it every day, it is eventually running out. It comes in a nice fancy bottle and the design is very girly and simple. I would definitely buy it again!
Jade H.
Gretna, LA
What woman doesn't enjoy Victoria's Sectret lotion? So soft and smells so good. Hard for me to pick a favoret. Been using their lotion since I was a teenager. My mom would take me to get it- she loves their lotions as well
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
This body lotion is amazing. I love the citrus smell. I use it all over my legs and arms. It doesn't feel all greasy like some do. It isn't super expensive or cheap though. I bought it at the Victoria's Secret store in my mall. It has a good amount of production it. The packaging is okay. In not a fan of pink.
Mickenzie G.
San Diego, CA
I really like the smell but I am not a fan of Victoria Secrets body lotion. Yes, it is amazing to just quickly rub on your hands for a refreshing and nice scent but I would not recommend putting this product all over your body. The body lotion is just to heavy I think and it seems to dry out the skin more than help
Ana Nelly G.
Central Falls, RI
I hate Victoria Secret at 5 because they got different kind of fragrance perfumes they got good and thus in the snow stays with you for a very long time I love you told your secret I wouldn't trade it for nothing in the world unless I find something else
Yalena D.
this product is fantastic because it makes my skin soft, it is also longlasting and has an excellent scent. It was bought in Amanzon. This makes you feel fresh and you can use it after going to the beach, it is affordable, and I woukd recommend it
Arce A.
This is my most favorite smell and lotion from vs store and cute bottle. I will buy it over and over because worked pretty well. My skin feel smooth and the smell I lovin so much. I recommend this to anyone .
Megan S.
Yucca Valley, CA
i love the scent of this and how it has glitter in it to make you shine. the bottle is great. looks cool and has a good amount of product for the price. ive used it a lot. the scent is amazing and makes me smell amazing too. yes i recommend this product to everyone!
Sarah B.
It smells amazing and very girly, however, it's not the greatest. Simple bottle, but nothing fancy. It smells citrusy. Bought it at Victoria's Secret - on sale too. Not sure I would recommend to others.