BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• How long does the smell of this last? Or do you have to keep putt...5 Answers
  • Anyone recommend any other scents?4 Answers
Francisca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sweet body spray! I use it most in the summer but I love it so much that I will wear it year round too! I have two extra bottles of this just in case I run out. It is worth the price so buy it full price or wait until they hare having sales and you can get a great deal. It smells so sweet and fresh.
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
I usually don't go for sweet strong scents, but this is very wearable because it still smells fresh. I got this as a gift and it's great for summer. I keep it in my car to freshen up! The lotion is great too!
Maya L.
Irvine , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice, summer smell. The mango is definitely the major note, yet it is not too overpowering. The bottle will last for a long time, though a con is that it does not last too long on skin. So it is mainly good for a quick refresher!
Jessica S.
The best smelling body mist Victoria secret has to offer! I always purchase when they are on sale for $5 and stock up on my scents. I just wish the smell lasted longer.
Betty M.
Love this scent. Not sure if they still sell it at victorias secret. You can definitely smell mango i bought the special they have when you buy a few. Did not pay $14 for just one. Thats the reason i gave it 4 stars price is too high for just one.
Briseida R.
Miami, Fl
I love that fragrance. lasts all day. leaves a very sweet and pleasant smell for hours, it's perfect, I use to go to college to even my boyfriend likes. I recommend it.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this fragrance and the light mist that it emits. Although I prefer perfumes to body mists, this is my go to when I feel like smelling fun and flirty
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love VS body lotions and sprays.their fragrances smell and last all day.and they have several great fragrances.this and love spell is my favorite.
Lexus H.
Lagrange
I think this product smells emaculent you can very much well smell the mango in it. It's very suddenly with a bang I like it very much.
Maria N.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta su olor, huele divino, cada vez que tengo oportunidad lo compro, perdurabsu fragancia mucho tiempo me encanta
Rebecca M.
How long does the smell of this last? Or do you have to keep putting more on through the day?
Ambaby C.
Huddersfield , England
Anyone recommend any other scents?
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
Do you like the fragrance Victoria's Secret Fantasies Mango Temptation Body Mist 8.4 oz (New Look)