BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Anyone recommend any other scents?4 Answers
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my all time favorite scent in their collection. Smells sweet and fresh. Feels refreshing putting this on a hot summer day and the scent stays on very long time. My bf loves this scent on Me and every time I run out I go and purchase another. This product will be in my life forever . I'm obsessed
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Plymouth, MI
Smells amazing, I couldn't stop smelling myself. However, the scent does not last long at all. I had to keep applying it to make sure people noticed it. I got it in a 2 for $10 deal, but the regular $18 is way too much for how much it lasts. You're better off investing in a strong, long-lasting perfume.
Carina H.
Carina H.
Los Angeles, CA
I was browsing at the Victoria's Secret store and randomly smelled this fragrance and OMG, it was amazing! I love fruity scents and this one is perfect for spring and summer. The mists don't last long but I don't mind. I can just reapply. I definitely recommend it.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
This smells amazing!! I love it so much! Especially when you apply it after a shower. This smells great. After a while you feel like the smell is gone but you can smell it when you walk around or if you sweat a bit. It works best with the whole collection.
Mariyah F.
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA
Smells sooooo good ! It's a sweet scent. I received this as a gift and it's one of my favorite Victoria secret perfumes. It's a little pricey not too pricey for the size and amount you Get. It's lasts a good amount of time and I would purchase again
Emily B.
Emily B.
Hamilton, MI
I've been using the same bottle for a few months now and i spray it on nearly every day. it's lasts awhile and even though it is on the pricey side (it's VS, lol) it smells great. their perfumes usually do smell amazing, but this one is great.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
I love how fruity this scent is. It smells like a ripe mango but it is very balanced. This always transports me back to summer. The scent isn't very long lasting but I always throw it on if I'm running out the door and don't have much time.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
These perfumes always tend to be my go to. They smell great and the smell actually lasts all day. You can usually get these when they have 3 for $30 but they are definitely worth the full price. I have so many they all smell great!
DannahJo E.
DannahJo E.
Brunswick, GA
Bought this my very first time in Victoria Secret. Very long lasting and stronger compared to generic versions. Was a bit pricey but also worth the price. Bought it at a savannah mall. Would definitely itself repurchase this.
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
ARLINGTON
LOVE LOVE LOVE this body mist! By far my favorite from Victoria's Secret! I use it every time I go out, it's my go to. I adore the smell and I would highly recommend it! It lasts pretty long depending how much you use it.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
How long does the smell of this last? Or do you have to keep putting more on through the day?
Ambaby C.
Ambaby C.
Huddersfield , England
Anyone recommend any other scents?