BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• How long does the smell of this last? Or do you have to keep putt...5 Answers
  • Anyone recommend any other scents?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Francisca M.
I love this sweet body spray! I use it most in the summer but I love it so much that I will wear it year round too! I have two extra bottles of this just in case I run out. It is worth the price so buy it full price or wait until they hare having sales and you can get a great deal. It smells so sweet and fresh.
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
I usually don't go for sweet strong scents, but this is very wearable because it still smells fresh. I got this as a gift and it's great for summer. I keep it in my car to freshen up! The lotion is great too!
Maya L.
Irvine , CA
This is a nice, summer smell. The mango is definitely the major note, yet it is not too overpowering. The bottle will last for a long time, though a con is that it does not last too long on skin. So it is mainly good for a quick refresher!
Jessica S.
Plains, PA
The best smelling body mist Victoria secret has to offer! I always purchase when they are on sale for $5 and stock up on my scents. I just wish the smell lasted longer.
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my all time favorite scent in their collection. Smells sweet and fresh. Feels refreshing putting this on a hot summer day and the scent stays on very long time. My bf loves this scent on Me and every time I run out I go and purchase another. This product will be in my life forever . I'm obsessed
Lee R.
The new packaging just says temptation. This smells amazing, very light, fresh, and fruity. To me it smells more apple-y kinda like the be delicious green apple. Id say its an almost dupe for that scent and its more affordable. Love it.
Carina H.
Los Angeles, CA
I was browsing at the Victoria's Secret store and randomly smelled this fragrance and OMG, it was amazing! I love fruity scents and this one is perfect for spring and summer. The mists don't last long but I don't mind. I can just reapply. I definitely recommend it.
Yesenia V.
This smells amazing!! I love it so much! Especially when you apply it after a shower. This smells great. After a while you feel like the smell is gone but you can smell it when you walk around or if you sweat a bit. It works best with the whole collection.
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA
Smells sooooo good ! It's a sweet scent. I received this as a gift and it's one of my favorite Victoria secret perfumes. It's a little pricey not too pricey for the size and amount you Get. It's lasts a good amount of time and I would purchase again
Betty M.
Love this scent. Not sure if they still sell it at victorias secret. You can definitely smell mango i bought the special they have when you buy a few. Did not pay $14 for just one. Thats the reason i gave it 4 stars price is too high for just one.
Rebecca M.
How long does the smell of this last? Or do you have to keep putting more on through the day?
Ambaby C.
Huddersfield , England
Anyone recommend any other scents?
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
Do you like the fragrance Victoria's Secret Fantasies Mango Temptation Body Mist 8.4 oz (New Look)