BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Love to dream Massage oil see more...

Buy on Amazon
Khalia E.
I love everything at victoria's secret . It will last for a while if you use a dime amount , do not over do it . It was a gift from a friend from victoria's secret . That was my first time ever using this item .
Jesenia V.
For the romantic nights with my love I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Sierra D.
Saukville, WI
I love this product for the summer! I will be repurchasing and smells amazing! The scent lasts for hours after and leaves your skin feeling smooth! I love it !!
Kaley F.
Gillette, WY
I love this Oil. I love to put it on after I shave my legs. can never go wrong with a little oil on the body. Also halps keep the skin looking heathy.
Rebecca J.
Wilmar, AR
Love love love completely fell in love with this product. The smell was great and worked out all my kinks
cat V.
Nunca vi um produto tão bom sério ele é maravilhoso deixa sua pele macia não vejo a hora de eu comprar um novo o meu está case acabando os produtos da Victoria secret são demais I love you Victoria's secrets.