BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Evangelina C.
Evangelina C.
Galena Park, TX
I really like this scent. I was very underwhelmed when I received this on Christmas Day due to that usually Victoria Secret scents are too overpowering for me but this is just the right touch. One spray of this really goes a long way. Can't wait to finish this product and buy a new one
Chiqui T.
Chiqui T.
Que les puedo decir, me encantan todos las fragancias de Victoria's Secret, ya que me hacen sentir muy femenina y me encantaría probar más fragancias de esta línea tan estupenda, su fragancia es super suave.
Emily G.
Emily G.
I love all of Victoria's secrets fragrances but this one especially. This is great to freshen up with mid day and keeps you smelling good for a long time.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Russell, KS
Love this fragrance! Sweet smell that's not too strong. Very feminine. Loves the mix and match deals so I can get the matching lotion!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
These are great. A great product at a great cost. They are better than the competitors. It smells great!
Lizeth P.
Lizeth P.
Tctvyvunimivtg69 g6ftvinuft ctvubtdexh. Cyvuvtxt
Hyguvubuf5g ctcubuv4gub ctvtdybib ftvubjvtv ctcyvu
Mariana F.
Mariana F.
Troy, MI
I really liked this fragrance, awasome smell!!! And its not expensive and this is the best
Ginarichard T.
Ginarichard T.
San Antonio, TX
Awesome will buy this continually and buy for family and friends ad gifts and it's awesome
MaKenzie B.
MaKenzie B.
Caribou, ME
Lovely scent!! I absolutely love all of Victoria Secrets products!! Great fregrence line!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Livingston, TX
The perfume has a great sent, it stays on all day long, no need to grab it again and put it on. I bought it at the mall and I am in love with it. I am a first time user but i would love to have more of it. It was a great bottle and I would definitely buy it again.
Argelis L.
Argelis L.
Medley, FL
Could you tell me what this fragrance looks like?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?