BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Genesis C.
Hollywood, FL
I love the fragance this body wash have, It is subtle and sweet and last even after you shower, I also like how bubbly It is, however It leaves your skin kinda dry and It is not gentle enough. It is easy to use and you can apply it with a sponge and its better.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
This Is my daily lotion I acompany with the coconut passion spray I love this fragance it is soft and delicate it is moisturizing and not greasy it absorbs quickly
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I think they may of just recently changed the packaging of the bottle because mine looks different however has the same name. I bought mine in the store inside of the mall. It was very affordable and the bottle lasts along time. The scent does tend to wear off fast iv'e noticed. I love the fresh tropical scent. It has met up to my expectations. It lathers well, and cleans thoroughly.  I rate this  a 5 star and totally recommend it.
Becky S.
I absolutelt live this fragrance from Victoeia's Secret. The coconut nites are perfect and balance with so many other brands and names. A little went a long way and I dont understans why they disxontinued caeeying the shower gels but keep the lotions and fragrances in stock.
***NOTE- The picture is of the older style bottle so I'll post my now empty newer style bottle to see the difference.
Since the company doesn't carry it anymore I don't feel badly saying that their sister store Bath &Body Works carries a few scents that blend well such as Waikiki Beach Coconut and FRESH Brazil Citrus. In fact, the blend of the two isbstunning and long lasting. I've also added and substituted Suave® Cocoa Butter Lotion With Shea too. I wish they'd bring the gels back but at least we have options.
Sarahh A.
Detroit, MI
I love this so much! The smell stays on my body and lasts! It keeps my skin feeling so soft! My mom bought the coconut passion kit for me on my birthday and I can't thank her enough! Definitely recommend & definitely will be buying more! I've used up 90% of the bottle (as you can see in the picture) and it makes me so sad 😭 I love it ! Girls if you want a sexy long lasting strong smell THIS IS IT!
Isamar T.
Ponce, PR
This product smells so good its a must have, i just love using this before i go to sleep it makes me go to sleep smelling good and i wake up with the smell still must have this body wash
Chiffon B.
Memphis, Tn
I love there hold set and when I walk pass someone they ask me what's that I have on so basically I get a lot of comments 👊👊
Maiane F.
Ottawa, ON
I just love it. I have been using this product for the past six months and it's my favorite fragrance from Victoria's Secret. I love the moisturizing effect that it gives and I love the smell. The fragrance stays for hours on my skin. Love it!
Kennedy S.
I haven't tried many shower gels from Victoria's Secret, but I did enjoy this one. I will say that the consistency is thicker than a shower gel from Bath & Body Works. This particular scent is very warm and cozy. I don't feel like the scent lingered on my skin (I didn't expect it to), however my boyfriend used this wash as well and I could smell it long after he got out of the shower.
Angela M.
Savannah, GA
OMG this is the best smelling lotion! I'm guilty of loving tropical, fruity smells but this one is so different from other "tropical" smells. This one instantly takes me away to a tropical island. The lotion leaves my skin nice and soft and the scent lingers all day! 10/10 from me.