BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Hermaly C.
This is, hands-down, the best body wash I've ever bought. I really love that when you put it on it doesn't feel as dense as other body washes. It feels very light as you wash yourself and oh MY God does it leave you feeling super fresh and clean. It smells so so so good! When I used to bathe with this, if for some reason I didn't use my VS Coconut Passion Body Mist, it wasn't even necessary because the scent of this wash would stay on me all day!
Michelle C.
Branson, MO
I love how soft this makes my skin and I am obsessed with the scent. Victoria secret did a great job with this product.
Connie G.
rialto
I love all of the Victoria’s Secret bath products! This one smells amazing and the scent lasts a while after use. Very effective. Affordable. They often have sales.
Lauren L.
absolutely love this scent. It's very sweet, fruity and tropical. Perfect for the summer. Lathers well and cleans the skin, leaving it lightly scented.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
SU OLOR ES PERFECTO PARA MI, ESTA BOTELLA DURA MUCHISIMO YA QUE TRAE MUCHO PRODUCTO SU OLOR ES MUY BUENO ME GUSTA DEMASIADO E HIDRATA BASTANTE.
Isamar T.
Ponce, PR
This product smells so good its a must have, i just love using this before i go to sleep it makes me go to sleep smelling good and i wake up with the smell still must have this body wash
Chiffon B.
Memphis, Tn
I love there hold set and when I walk pass someone they ask me what's that I have on so basically I get a lot of comments 👊👊
Izzah A.
Doha
Finished this within a couple of weeks. LOVE the smell, quite mosturising but not very creamy so perfect for my preferences
Daniela G.
Me encanto usar este producto, tiene una fragancia deliciosa <3 superó mis expectativas!
Liyah B.
This is one of my favorite scents from Victoria’s Secret. It smells like coconut with a hint of vanilla. Used along with the lotion, the scent is long lasting. I haven’t purchased this in a while but I really like the scent and recommend it