BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Amazon
Liyah B.
This is one of my favorite scents from Victoria’s Secret. It smells like coconut with a hint of vanilla. Used along with the lotion, the scent is long lasting. I haven’t purchased this in a while but I really like the scent and recommend it
Desirae A.
United States
When bath and body works got rid of my favorite coconut smell but I still had lotion and shower gel backed up I mixed it with this perfume and it works out perfectly
Becky S.
I absolutelt live this fragrance from Victoeia's Secret. The coconut nites are perfect and balance with so many other brands and names. A little went a long way and I dont understans why they disxontinued caeeying the shower gels but keep the lotions and fragrances in stock.
***NOTE- The picture is of the older style bottle so I'll post my now empty newer style bottle to see the difference.
Since the company doesn't carry it anymore I don't feel badly saying that their sister store Bath &Body Works carries a few scents that blend well such as Waikiki Beach Coconut and FRESH Brazil Citrus. In fact, the blend of the two isbstunning and long lasting. I've also added and substituted Suave® Cocoa Butter Lotion With Shea too. I wish they'd bring the gels back but at least we have options.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I think they may of just recently changed the packaging of the bottle because mine looks different however has the same name. I bought mine in the store inside of the mall. It was very affordable and the bottle lasts along time. The scent does tend to wear off fast iv'e noticed. I love the fresh tropical scent. It has met up to my expectations. It lathers well, and cleans thoroughly.  I rate this  a 5 star and totally recommend it.
Kennedy S.
I haven't tried many shower gels from Victoria's Secret, but I did enjoy this one. I will say that the consistency is thicker than a shower gel from Bath & Body Works. This particular scent is very warm and cozy. I don't feel like the scent lingered on my skin (I didn't expect it to), however my boyfriend used this wash as well and I could smell it long after he got out of the shower.
Genesis C.
Hollywood, FL
I love the fragance this body wash have, It is subtle and sweet and last even after you shower, I also like how bubbly It is, however It leaves your skin kinda dry and It is not gentle enough. It is easy to use and you can apply it with a sponge and its better.
Sarahh A.
Detroit, MI
I love this so much! The smell stays on my body and lasts! It keeps my skin feeling so soft! My mom bought the coconut passion kit for me on my birthday and I can't thank her enough! Definitely recommend & definitely will be buying more! I've used up 90% of the bottle (as you can see in the picture) and it makes me so sad 😭 I love it ! Girls if you want a sexy long lasting strong smell THIS IS IT!
Connie G.
rialto
I love all of the Victoria’s Secret bath products! This one smells amazing and the scent lasts a while after use. Very effective. Affordable. They often have sales.
Angela M.
Savannah, GA
OMG this is the best smelling lotion! I'm guilty of loving tropical, fruity smells but this one is so different from other "tropical" smells. This one instantly takes me away to a tropical island. The lotion leaves my skin nice and soft and the scent lingers all day! 10/10 from me.
Heather M.
This smells great and I love using it! I wish it was a little cheaper, Everything from VS is a little bit overpriced. I wish the scent would last longer thrughout the day, and I wish that the bottle contained a little bit more product. I would buy again.