BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fabulous Eau De Parfum Spray Type: Eau de Parfum see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Get "Gorgeous Babe" by Dorall Collection for $4! Yes it is an imposter I got mine at Cato's Fashions. (what is this--you can't buy VS at Macys I dislike generally fake "people" but I love fake perfumes!) If you like Gorgeous Babe which isn't even a body spray it's a real eau de parfum then I'd suggest going to VS to buy the real thing. It smells amazing! fruity & a little floral not too strong that it'd be obnoxious nor overwhelming. It's good for any age but I hate to see the hypersexualization of really young girls--anyone who ever walked into VS or ordered from them can't help but notice their undergarments are Uber sexy & their fragrances are generally meant to entice males (& females IYKWIM) not exactly entirely maybe (?) "wholesome" of an environment but I'm here for the fragrance. It smells amazing it smells fabulous! You can't go wrong with VS there are only 2 I really am not crazy about out of, like, 50! I love VS.
Kristen B.
Strafford, NH
I bought this after hitting a huge sale at VS. this huge bottle brand new for $17. It smells so nice, not strong and overpowering. The smell is sweet and clean and lasts all day.
Lauren B.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I love the fresh and feminine scent, the bottle i purchased broke very quickly after purchasing. It's unfortunate because the bottle was super cute too. I love Victoria's Secret fragrances but their perfumes just don't seem to last as long as some other brands, even though they cost just as much as other designer brands.
Kaylan M.
Sulphur
There is nothing better than perfume from Victoria Secret. They always have that fun and sexy smell to them and it makes you want to bathe in it! I always always always buy one and call it my favorite and then the next time I go in the store there's a new one and I buy it and proceed to call IT my favorite.
Jenna L.
Bangor, ME
I am in love with this fragrance! I look to Victoria's Secret Fabulous perfume when I want to feel FABULOUS or even like a bombshell! This is my go to perfume and I keep a roller in my car as long as a perfume in each of my bathrooms!
Pauline L.
Holmes, PA
Fresh clean scent for everyday. This is my go to perfume that I can not find an alternative. For the quality and amount of time this lasts it is fairly priced. All my friends ask what I'm wearing when I spray fabulous because they enjoy the scent. This perfume also comes in a lovely package.
Thinkeo M.
Spanaway , WA
To begin, the container it comes in is so cute! I love VS products and this is one of my favorites. Smells amazing! My husband loves the smell too which he usually finds all my perfumes to be too overpowering. I have a backup bottle just in case something ever happens lol
Jessica E.
Hilliard, OH
This smells amazing! It is a little costly so I only can treat myself when there is a special occasion. I feel like the scent does not last as long as it should for the cost. The packaging is pretty and girly. I would buy again. I like how it looks on my vanity.
Bari T.
Morgantown, WV
Victorias Secret Fabulous Eau De Parfum Spray is excellent. You get a great product for your money considering it is not too expensive. I personally prefer Pink's line of perfume but this is great too. I would recommend, but it is not as long lasting as Pink's
Ivonne V.
Victorias Secret siempre será el número 1 en fragancias. Las fragancias que Victorias Secret te ofrece son espectaculares y sensuales. No hay otra fragancia que te haga sentir mas hermosa y segura de ti misma que ellos. Victorias Secret siempre será tu mejor opción.