BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fabulous Eau De Parfum Spray Type: Eau de Parfum see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I love the fresh and feminine scent, the bottle i purchased broke very quickly after purchasing. It's unfortunate because the bottle was super cute too. I love Victoria's Secret fragrances but their perfumes just don't seem to last as long as some other brands, even though they cost just as much as other designer brands.
Kaylan M.
Kaylan M.
Sulphur
There is nothing better than perfume from Victoria Secret. They always have that fun and sexy smell to them and it makes you want to bathe in it! I always always always buy one and call it my favorite and then the next time I go in the store there's a new one and I buy it and proceed to call IT my favorite.
Andreia D.
Andreia D.
Louisville, KY
Love this spray! It has the best smell to it. I believe it is just perfect the sent stays with you for a while and it's not over baring. You get what you pay for when it comes to price. It may be a little on the pricer side but if you want the best you have to pay a little more than most people would like.
Pauline L.
Pauline L.
Holmes, PA
Fresh clean scent for everyday. This is my go to perfume that I can not find an alternative. For the quality and amount of time this lasts it is fairly priced. All my friends ask what I'm wearing when I spray fabulous because they enjoy the scent. This perfume also comes in a lovely package.
Ivonne V.
Ivonne V.
Victorias Secret siempre será el número 1 en fragancias. Las fragancias que Victorias Secret te ofrece son espectaculares y sensuales. No hay otra fragancia que te haga sentir mas hermosa y segura de ti misma que ellos. Victorias Secret siempre será tu mejor opción.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Hilliard, OH
This smells amazing! It is a little costly so I only can treat myself when there is a special occasion. I feel like the scent does not last as long as it should for the cost. The packaging is pretty and girly. I would buy again. I like how it looks on my vanity.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Dayton, TN
I love all of the Victoria Secret perfumes because there's nothing to not love about them.They all smell amazing and the smell lasts all day long! I was a first time buyer and took a chance and bought it and i loved it! I will definitley keep buying!
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
I prefer the Eau So Sexy perfume over this one because it smells like a unisex perfume with some masculine and feminine undertones. If you don't want to purchase the full size bottle they always have little minis during the holidays, just ask!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland City
I love the fragrance called sheer love it is not over powering yet it smells good. It has a nice looking bottle. Not overpriced and I have been using it for years. I got a coupon for a free bottle and this is the one I pick ad it was great.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Whitesburg, GA
My all time favorite my boyfriend spoils me with all kinds of items from vs but my all time favorite are the perfumes. This bottle is beautiful. The sent is strong but not like oh my god gross. Doesn't need improvements.