Victoria's Secret Fabulous Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Narjes Q.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #45 in Rollerballs

Victoria's Secret Fabulous Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Buy on Amazon
Terrance W.
York, PA
I think the packaging of this product is very cute. I like it in a rollerball so I can take it with me when I travel. However I do think it is quite expensive. I do think that although the product smells good it does not last at all. After no more than three hours into it because the scent is gone. I will will not re-purchase for this fact alone.
Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
This is yet another scent that I can't find anywhere. I'm pretty sure that this was discontinued a year or so ago. I don't know why, though! This is a really nice and sweet scent that falls really well in line with other VS perfumes.
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
I love love love this perfume! It smells wonderful! It stays on forever and I am always getting compliments on how good it makes me smell! It's worth every penny because it's amazing.
Tiffany H.
Schwenksville, PA
Victoria's Secret rollerball perfumes are perfect for every day use. They are super scented and easily roll the smell onto your wrists and neck and it lasts all day. I would definitely recommend trying one out. There are lots of different scents they make.
Brittany K.
Abilene, TX
Absolutely love all of Victoria's secret perfumes and body sprays. All long lasting and smell amazingly great
Narjes Q.
This is in my bag almost all the time. The smell is a flush of strong sweetness. I like the fact that its compact and travel friendly.