BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The top notes of violet and sweet apricot will draw others in, and the intoxicating notes of musk, whipped vanilla, and australian sandalwood.

Chanel H.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I absolutely love this perfume! It’s not my favorite, but it’s definitely my second favorite! The smell is really fresh smelling. It lasts all day. I can still smell it on my clothes right before I put them in the washing machine. The price is good considering it’s a Victoria Secret’s perfume. The bottle is adorable and I will continue to buy it. I hope they don’t decide to discontinue it because I would be so sad if that happened! I think anyone who tries it will fall in Love with it. That’s just my opinion. LolVictoria's Secret Fabulous Eau De Parfum
Kristin Ann S.
Get "Gorgeous Babe" by Dorall Collection for $4! Yes it is an imposter I got mine at Cato's Fashions. (what is this--you can't buy VS at Macys I dislike generally fake "people" but I love fake perfumes!) If you like Gorgeous Babe which isn't even a body spray it's a real eau de parfum then I'd suggest going to VS to buy the real thing. It smells amazing! fruity & a little floral not too strong that it'd be obnoxious nor overwhelming. It's good for any age but I hate to see the hypersexualization of really young girls--anyone who ever walked into VS or ordered from them can't help but notice their undergarments are Uber sexy & their fragrances are generally meant to entice males (& females IYKWIM) not exactly entirely maybe (?) "wholesome" of an environment but I'm here for the fragrance. It smells amazing it smells fabulous! You can't go wrong with VS there are only 2 I really am not crazy about out of, like, 50! I love VS.
Sanya S.
This is my second time buying this fragrance because I love it so much. It has a fresh, floral, sexy scent and I always get complimented on it when I wear it. I got this perfume half off during their semi annual sale, which is obviously the best time to buy anything from VS, because who wants to pay the full price for any of their products? My only con about this product is the packaging is little bulky and I always go through the fragrance quickly, but other than that, I definitely recommend it for teenagers/young adults and will continue to purchase it.
Jennifer L.
Mt Prospect, IL
I loved this fragrance from VS and miss it since it was discontinued. It had such a sweet smell and came in a beautiful bottle! Pretty comparable prices to other retailers, and sometimes they would offer a free bag or lotion. :)
Ali B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Holy cow this is one of my favorite perfumes! As a matter of fact I have it on right now lol. It smells so good!! It's like a sweet smell but not too overpowering. And it's really fresh smelling. It's just a fantastic scent and I will definitely repurchase when I run out!
Victoria N.
I love all of VS perfumes. They are so fresh and clean smelling with hints of florals! They are a great value and last forever. I will continue to purchase their perfumes and products and also recommend them to others.
Kady L.
Lima, OH
Im 100% in love with this perfume as i am with most VS perfumes. The smell is so long lasting. It is a bit pricier than other perfumes BUT i dont have to reapply multiple times like i do others. I love this.
Irene F.
Waterbury, CT
Victoria Secret has the best smelling body sprays. This is one of my favorite because the smell is light and sweet and you will smell great all day. I've purchase a number of body sprays from VS and I will continue to.
Rachel C.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorite perfumes. I buy VS perfumes often bc the scent seems to stick with me well. This particular scent is one of my faves and I'm complimented on it just about every time I wear it.
Kristen B.
Nottingham, NH
I bought this after hitting a huge sale at VS. this huge bottle brand new for $17. It smells so nice, not strong and overpowering. The smell is sweet and clean and lasts all day.

Amazon