BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Exotic  Fragrance Mist is a scent from the fantasies collection is a mix of Iris and Warm Sea Salt.

Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
I love the fresh smell of this and reminds me of when I was vacationing in Croatia! I has sweet simple tones to it and lasts for hours! I also love that this part of the summer collection allows me to smell like summer all year round!
Yaquelin M.
Hanford, CA
It's an alright body spray. When I got this and I smelled it I the store I really liked it but then when I started to use our the smell was a little to strong for my liking, like I spray was fine but more than that and it was to much [product:victoria's-secret-fantasies-exotic-fragrance-mist]
Amanda R.
Exotic is a pretty neat lil mist. It`s like a natural skin scent after being in the ocean. Clean skin, sun, and ocean sea salt.
It can be a nice close skin scent, and I`ve worn it alone just as that, but I do love layering with Dune , other scents that have a driftwood note (VS Dare), or coconut.
The crème is nice and subtle as well, VS cremes and lotions seem to perform well and fragrance packed. Perfect matchy matchy mist and crème.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
I first bought this when Victoria Secret was doing a huge sale. I fell in love! I love the sweet smell and it's not over powering. I use it almost daily. Great size bottle and great stream of spray. I will continue buying this product.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Markayla B.
The smells sooooooooooo gooddddd. You should buy it Like for real. It's a good price for the way it smells. It has a nice bottle. And is long lasting. I would definitely buy again.
Karina V.
Medley, FL
A few days ago bought this fragrance, I really love, the smell is divine and goes very well with my personality, but I have a problem is that its durability is very short, I apply it in the morning and in a couple of hours the smell has completely disappeared. I really like, but that detail their durability, unlike splash, does not want repurchasing.
Vitória S.
Norwell, MA
I absolutely love the smell of this Mist, it's one of my favorites from Victoria's Secret! It's the kind of smells that boosts your confidence and makes you feel sexy! If applied by itself it does not last long, but I always apply body lotion or fixation hair spray (with no smell) before it, to improve it's durability.
Stephanie M.
Las Vegas, NV
The VS fantasies smell really great however they don't last all day. Because it is a mist and not a parfume, you have to keep reapplying it all day. I like these not for everyday, but for days I'm in a rush I will use the one I leave in my car. They make pretty good gifts/ stocking stuffers.
Karli A.
Springfield, MO
Love all of the scents from this line! Bought around the beginning of summer when they had a huge sale on them. Got them for 2 for $10, so of course I ended up buying 4! They have lasted forever because you don't have to use a ton of product to keep the scent all day.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
Should I try it
Bianelys G.
Jersey City, NJ
I want to know if this cologne smells good? What do you guys think ?
Paola R.
Is this a flower frangance? Or like a summer type.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?