BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Endless Love Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream by Victoria's Secret for Women - 6.7 oz Hand & Body Cream

Victoria's Secret Endless Love Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream
  • "This lotion is so smooth and moisturizing. I use it every day. It is very gentle on my skin and smells amazing." in 11 reviews
  • "This is the best smelling lotion! The scent lasts all day ! Does not take very much! Great moisturizer " in 4 reviews
Taylor n.
I got this as a gift and I’m literally obsessed with the smell and way it makes my body feel ! I need to stock up on this lotion. It makes my skin feel smoother than butter and makes me smell like what I imagine a field of flowers in heaven smells like .
Mini Y.
Kennewick, WA
I love it, my skin feel refreshed and smoother. The smells is lovely and is not greasy at all. I already finished so I’m thinking on buying more if still available!!!
Ashley H.
West Chester, OH
I think Victoria's Secret lotions usually have a great smell and initially leave my skin feeling moisturized, but it seems they always leave a lot of residue. I would say this lotion is consistent with my experience with all their lotions.

If you are just looking for a good smelling lotion for a quick fix, this is your lotion, but be aware you will probably need to reapply multiple times and it will leave your hands feeling slimy from the residue it leaves.
Alecia D.
Memphis, TN
This has got to be one of my favorite scents from Vicky Secret. The scent is not overpowering and it lasts all day long. I can have it on my 8 hours and people still ask me what I have on. I also like that its not a floral scent. It has a sweet summery smell to it. If you are looking to pick a great fragrance go with this!
Debbie D.
Richmond, VA
If you want the sexy I'm confident scent then Victoria Secrets Endless Love is for you. I love the smell and is not abrasive. The store typically offer deals on their lotion but they are on a more expensive price considering the size, but the good thing is if you don't use the product everyday it lasts and is well worth it.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty much anything by Victoria's Secret is status worthy. I love endless love so much. I have the body cream, lotion, and body mist that I use every time I get out of the shower/bath. It makes my whole body smooth to the touch and also smells like heaven. Win win!
Samantha B.
Graniteville, SC
Endless Love Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream has a great scent! It's a rich cream that will leave your skin silky smooth. It's great for using on your hands a couple times a day, but I need a better moisturizer for my body. It's also a little pricey for what you're getting.
Nicole M.
Milltown, NJ
Endless love has to be one of the best scents that Victoria's Secret came out with! I have been buying their lotions for years and the value you get from their creams and lotions is incredible! Their mix and match sales are great too!
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA
This moisturizer is amazing! I have very dry skin and once I get out of the shower I apply this and it makes my body feel so luxurious! The smell is just a plus, subtle yet sexy. This product lasts on my body until I shower again. Will continue to buy until I die!!
Sharaleigh D.
Westbrook, ME
Best CREAM EVER!! It leaves my hands and legs so soft like velvet. I LOVE THE SMELL. And I never leave my house without it!! It's definitely worth the price. And unlike some other creams, like I said, it leaves my hands soft. So many other body creams can be greasy or too mediciney smelling. Id definitely recommend Endless Love by Victoria Secret to all my friends!!
Donna M.
Is it truth that is being discontinued?