BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #46 in Body Mists

Victoria's Secret is an irrestible blend of pomegrenate, apple blossom peach and ylang- ylang.

Abi D.
This body mist is so good,it smells amazing and lingers long on clothes,not so expensive and packaged beautifully.there are other fragrances but this is one of my favorites.i would definitely be buying it again.
member-195d6
I really like this perfume. It smells great and it comes in a nice bottle. It’s not expensive at all it’s almost the same value as Bath and Body Works. The scent is amazing! It’s not too strong and a little bit does go a long way. I would highly recommend it!
Ashley G.
Tucson, AZ
I am very picky when it comes to fragrances, especially Victoria secret brands. But personally this is one of my all time favorites, when I purchase this product I purchase multiple of the same fragrance because it is affordable and one of the best scents! It smells fresh and guaranteed to get compliments from it; it is a must have fragrance!
Shannon M.
Baden, PA
I received this VS as a gift and had never tried it before. I was extremely impressed by the smell it wasn’t too strong and is great for everyday wear. My sister even tried to trade me her scent for mine!
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love Victoria’s Secret scents. This one al ways gets me compliments and it stays on all day. The bottle is a good size and had lasted me for quite a while. These are the best and I highly recommend them
Influenster M.
THIS IS MY FAV! I carry this in my bag for school. The only thing is that the smell doesn’t last as long as other perfumes. They are cheap though so thats a plus! Lol
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
I haven't re-purchased this ever since I discovered Le Parfum Elie Saab By Elie Saab Eau De Parfum Spray 3 Oz For Women, that being said, for probably about 5 years this was my go-to scent. The mist sprays on light and doesn't drench you in perfume, and the scent is fresh but warm and balanced. It always made me feel so sexy, and every boyfriend I had during that period LOVED this scent. Would highly recommend!
Leandra T.
This body mist smells absolutely delicious! It has an apple scent, very sweet, fruity, and fresh. Attention catcher! I love using it after my shower. The bottle is a pretty blue and looks great on the bathroom counter as well. I'll definitely be buying more of this when I start to run out!
lisa c.
I love love love this body spray from Victoria secret. Sadly they don’t have it anymore. Smell freaking amazing. I priced a few on amazon and they are outrageous pricing on amazon. I first bought endless love body spray from Victoria secret store.
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES LOVE THE VICTORIA SECRET ENDLESS LOVE WOW MY AUNT HAD A LITTLE LEFT IN HER BOTTLE AND I PUT A LITTLE ON MAN I'M TELLING YOU WOW I LOVE IT SO SHE'S GOING TO BUY ME SOME WHAT A TREAT SHE LOVE HER VICTORIA'S SECRET PRODUCTS
Amy D.
Napa , CA
Is it long lasting ?
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
Are they still selling this scent?